WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: HAPPY HELLO TO ALL YOU GREAT FRIENDS FROM Drythe

@Drythe you are an amazing woman! Your perseverance during this terrible experience is awe inspiring. You are the savior of the animals, and I'm sure their sweet, loving spirits are sending healing to you. You deserve the best of health, healing, and happiness. I'm so glad you have a partner who can support you. You have ALL of the love and best wishes from this board with you, too. MUCH LOVE!!!!! lellephantes love.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Drythe I am stunned by all that you have gone through- I had no idea!! I can't imagine the pain and fear you must have had from not knowing what was happening to your body. So scary!! I cannot imagine this Earth without our amazing Drythe so I thank the higher powers for keeping you safe and getting your health back, slowly but surely. You are an amazing and strong woman, Drythe. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh but one question- what does the acronymn "HD" stand for? Sorry if that is a silly question but I just can't figure it out! Smiley Happy

WELCOME BACK and thank you for cheking in with us!!!! HeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Drythe LOVES SHP! and she LOVES 613!  Maybe someone can offer a paypal account to gather a quick collection for SHP+613 EDP gift fund for Drythe?  @FleaMktQn will take it to her!  I'm in.

@sonechko That's such a great idea Smiley Very Happy I would love to do that Heart

Not sure how to go about it, but I'd be in too. Maybe we could do it somehow with a gift card? or thru QVC customer service? Anyone have any ideas here?

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@Drythe you are an amazing woman! Your perseverance during this terrible experience is awe inspiring. You are the savior of the animals, and I'm sure their sweet, loving spirits are sending healing to you. You deserve the best of health, healing, and happiness. I'm so glad you have a partner who can support you. You have ALL of the love and best wishes from this board with you, too. MUCH LOVE!!!!! lellephantes love.jpg

@yisbuff2 that picture is just so precious! @Drythe is definitely an Angel to our animals.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the update @Drythe. Oh my goodness, glad you are better and hope you fully recover and healing for your body. Take it easy and thinking of you. blessings my fellow wenner.

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn I think we can go on another thread so not to clutter this one with those things and discuss it there, okay?

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear how ill you have been and how scared you must have felt. I can't believe all you have been through in the last few months. I have thought of you often. 

Thank you for checking in and letting us know what was going on and how you are doing now. Glad DH was there to help nurse you back to health - as they say, in sickness & health. 

Keep in touch when you are up to it - sending hugs (((()))) - riley1

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh but one question- what does the acronymn "HD" stand for? Sorry if that is a silly question but I just can't figure it out! Smiley Happy

WELCOME BACK and thank you for cheking in with us!!!! HeartHeart

@HappyDazeIm no expert in acronyms but I think DH = dear (or darling) husband 

so, perhaps HD = husband dear . . . . . Not sure, I just took it as her hubby! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

HeartHeartHeartHeart @Drythe, I really had no idea how bad things were for you, you brought me to tears with your ordeal. God bless you and welcome back. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Drythe, I am so sorry for all you went through.   I will  pray you have a quick recovery.