WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Guess what coming in December .........

Do you know what day in December this is? Thanks.

Super Contributor

@motherinlaw December 9th

Valued Contributor

@Jax016, did you happen to hear Chaz say he found out he told us the fragrance set were going under $60 he was wrong? He said he found out they were going to be under $50?! 👏🏻 He said it while he was shooting the winter formulas for social media. If he is correct, under $50 is a crazy good deal! 😃

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@Jax016, did you happen to hear Chaz say he found out he told us the fragrance set were going under $60 he was wrong? He said he found out they were going to be under $50?! 👏🏻 He said it while he was shooting the winter formulas for social media. If he is correct, under $50 is a crazy good deal! 😃

@Nicole WI I heard that too!!

Super Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom@Nicole WI I did not watch all of periscope that day.  The price could gave changed since he originally stated.  If so, hey better deal right!!!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom@Nicole WI I did not watch all of periscope that day.  The price could gave changed since he originally stated.  If so, hey better deal right!!!! Smiley Happy

I thought that would be great too @Jax016! I am so glad @AmericanBulldogMom heard it too! I haven't been sleeping well so I had hoped I didn't just dream it up in my head. 🤔😄

Super Contributor

@Nicole WI@AmericanBulldogMom. I listened to it at the part I missed.  You two are right.  Chaz said he quoted the wrong price and it will be under $50.  I am so happy about it and thanks for the update.

Valued Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@Nicole WI@AmericanBulldogMom. I listened to it at the part I missed.  You two are right.  Chaz said he quoted the wrong price and it will be under $50.  I am so happy about it and thanks for the update.

Yeah!!! I am so happy you got to hear it too, @Jax016! Thank you for starting the topic to share the information. 🌼

I'm excited about so many things coming in December I don't know where to begin! 😃👏🏻

Valued Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@Jax016 wrote:

Yeah!!! I am so happy you got to hear it too, @Jax016! Thank you for starting the topic to share the information. 🌼

I'm excited about so many things coming in December I don't know where to begin! 😃👏🏻

I agree.  Great deals.  Does anyone have any ideas about the price of the TSV?  I like to plan for my WEN budget 😉ahead and thought the price would be listed on the insider, which to my disappointment, it was not.  🙁

Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

@WenDoll10girl. No I don't.  If I hear anything will let you know.