WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Guess what coming in December .........

@segrl21 wrote:

I've never bought a Chaz fragrance because hesitant about buying a full bottle without sampling it. Think this is a perfect way of experimenting with fragrances, definitely buying.

I know @segrl21!  I did buy, but only with three scents I dared... Lilac, Summer Honey Peach, and Light. They are just wonderful!

I WAS saying  - to please, come up with trial/sample sizes for a long time, but I guess Chaz, knew what else was in the works in developing stage, and he was probably planning for an entire collection of samples!

Now we got - TWO collections! So cool, I can't get over this. Oooohhhh, those little Baby Bottles finding little pockets in a purse of mine. I swear - this is such a pleasure to spray WEN perfume!  Like an instant "pick-me-up and change the mood" experience.

Trusted Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

Chaz is bringing sample box of fragrances:  two kits:  one is seasonal scent and other one has a surprise in it.  It would cost $120 but will be under $60.

these are small sizes that you can put in your purse and sample size to try all the scents.

seasonal kit 6 scents:

fall tuscan pear 

light 

summer honey peach

summer mango coconut 

winter white citrus 

spring honey lilac

other with the surprise:

pink jasmine peony---I KNOW.  You get to sample it the launch 

light 

mandarin Italian fig 

cucumber basil tea 

bamboo green tea

chaz said everyone who asking him for sample to try the different fragrances amd here it is.  This is not the TSV but will be presented on the day of TSV.  Will be ordering both of them to try.  Hubby said to treat myself.

Happy wife, happy life... smart man : )

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Wow, that's awesome! I'm so glad he listens to his customers. I just wish he had the sample sizes a little sooner. I have already bought the full size bottles. I hope he keeps selling the sample sizes. I would rather purchase that for the variety. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Before I realized PJP was the surprise I was hoping for SCB, the Spring Scent. THAT would be so awesome!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

@sailor_moon  He is so good about me getting things for myself cause normally to don't but been purchasing a lot of wen to find which CC is best fir me and I like mixing the scents.

Trusted Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@sailor_moon  He is so good about me getting things for myself cause normally to don't but been purchasing a lot of wen to find which CC is best fir me and I like mixing the scents.

@Jax016, I love mixing too, that's part of the fun of Wen.

Any scent that doesn't work for your hair can be used as shave cream and/or a body wash.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

I'll be getting both for sure.  I have yet to try any of the fragrances except 613 so  it will be nice to sample before I commit to larger sizes.  May pick up a few for gifts as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not try all Wen fragrances yet, only four - Lilac, SHP, Light and 613. Well, I do not love 613.... But many do.

I think, the rest of the ones I've tried, are very different from 613.

To me, each one of them, is very exciting and interesting! 

BGT is still in the mail, making it's way home, and soon I'll have a chance to smell them all! These two kits that I am going to buy!  Even if I won't buy anything else in December - these two are MINE most definitely! Cat Happy

Can't wait.

Trusted Contributor

Screaming!  So happy!  Will be getting both for sure!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Though would like to purchase, Tried Light EDP lovely scent, Didn't last within short time vanished. Feedback essential, Before I order.

@Sweet_Serenity...keep in mind the EDPs are  made with essential oils, not synthetic, chemical scents. Therefore, they're not going to be as long-lasting as most fragrances on the Market. To get longer life out of them, layer...319 NBT w/Treatment oil, then the same scent of EDP layered on top. I can say without a doubt the SHL does last pert'near all day. I've had people at work tell me late afternoon that I smell lovely (and I apply at 5:30am). I layer all my EDPs that way, except for the ones that don't have a matching treatment oil (Sweet Toasted Almond & Cucumber Basil). Cucumber Basil is by far one of his BEST EDPs, by the way. Aloha!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.