WEN

Contributor
I thought I had auto delivery on my gallon of Tea Tree. Apparently, I didn't? Does anyone know when the gallons will be on sale again? I bought some through Chaz's website. It's a little more expensive that way.
Contributor

Respected Contributor

I got a notice that my Tea Tree gallon was on backorder, so I called to ask if I could switch for a different formula, since I didn't know if the Tea Tree would come back in stock in time or not, and they let me switch for Fig instead.  What does your order history show, @MamawskidsMamawskids

Honored Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids 

I agree with @CamilleP--first check your order history to see if you actually did order on auto-delivery.

WEN is on sale now for the month of March, but it looks like the Tea Tree gallon isn't available, which may be why neither of you could get your a-d.  

The regular annual gallon sale is now in September, so they should have a good stock of everything then.  But in the meantime, you can check the website since QVC now does have sales every now and then that aren't advertised.  

Also, oftentimes there are more "Big Deals" now and you may be able to get the Tea Tree in a smaller size for an even better deal than the gallon.  That's how I'm currently getting mine.  

In fact, right now the 32 oz is on sale for $40.98 with free shipping, #A238707.

Respected Contributor

I sure hope that doesn't happen to me too!  This was the first time I had to order through an actual operator and I specifically asked for auto delivery.  I purchased the coconut lime verbena.  Seems like it's due to be here any time, so we'll see.🤞

Contributor
I ordered the Tea Tree & the FGP on the same order. A couple of months later I was looking at my auto delivery. I noticed that it had 2 gallons of FGP. It didn't show TT. I emailed customers service then called, because they didn't understand the email. They just kept telling me that I didn't order TT. Then how did I get 1 gallon of TT & one gallon of FGP? I grew tired of dealing with them. I will order separately next time.
Respected Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids   Indeed it sounds like QVC messed up your order, I'm sorry you have no recourse!  If it were still in stock, the gallons were and maybe still are on sale, but they don't even have any TT.  All I can suggest is that you call back during
"normal business hours" and ask to speak to a CS manager, and escalate until you get an admission that they messed up and some offer to fix it.  The price you paid for the TT would have been different than the FGP gallon, that alone proves you ordered one of each, and they ought to be able to deduce that!  Good luck!

(I am only sanguine about my TT being cancelled because I got the Big Deal of a 32oz CC in TT along with the scalp tonic on a/d a few weeks ago, so I am not going to run out of TT any time soon.)