WEN

Honored Contributor

PLEASE remember everyone:

If it is at all possible, do your ordering when Chaz is on air--either during one of his hour long WEN shows or when he has a hit during any other show.

The more orders he gets while he's on air means the more often they'll have him on air.

If you can't order while he's on air, that's okay.  Any order is better than none!😉

ETA...
Also: Not confirmed, but rumor has it that Chaz may be back in the QVC studio very soon.

Contributor

For the fans of Winter Vanilla Mint, it looks like they have the blue label with the icicles!  I got Fall Ginger Pumpkin. 

Respected Contributor

I had to break my rule on ordering while Chaz is on air, I ordered a 16oz BGT to get it home asap, so I know if I want a gallon of it while they are still available.

Right now, my plan is to order a TT gallon on a/d, in case there is no holiday TSV of a trio this year.  If the BGT works as well as it used to on my fine, straight hair, then I'll get a gallon of it on a/d, too, and refill the 16oz bottle as needed. 

I have FOUR gallons of FGP and FOUR gallons of WVM, I simply cannot justify ordering more of either of those.  I just pray Chaz does not discontinue those two scents, I depend on them, since I can't use most of the others with the honey compound in them.  I have about half a gallon of SHP, which I adore, but can only use super-sporadically, so I am going to use it up and grit my teeth and not get more. 

Now that my perm is gone I don't need the 319 as much, or the Indigo, so I plan to let those formulas go, but I may cave on the 319, I seem to do that as gallon presentations start; I order more than I need, LOL!

Regular Contributor

Had I waited until he was on,  I would have missed the Summer Tropical - as this morning it's not showing any longer, assuming it sold out yesterday. When I wait all year for the gallons,  I'd rather get the scent I've been waiting for  than watch him on air. The presentations are repetative and personally I find them uninteresting. 

Contributor
I tried to wait. I checked today, the WEN men is now on wait list. 😧😥
Honored Contributor

I have a feeling because everyone has waited so long and are probably running low at home, they need their product.  I have a lot of stock at home, so I will wait, but if I were on the verge of being out, I wouldn't wait either.  Yesterday was free shipping, even to HI, so I hope I didn't lose out by  waiting.  Without free shipping, the cost to ship to HI is $27.00

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor
Shoot! Now the spring orange blossom is sold out! I started not to wait. I wish I had went ahead & ordered. There not even showing waitlist.
Honored Contributor

Have any of you tries the Spring Cherry Blossom?  For no specific reason I have never tried it but lately I've been thinking I should, especially since my favorite seasons are Spring & Summmer.  If you've tried it please let me know whether or not you like it and why.  Thanks so much!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  Omg $27 shipping to Hawaii, sorry to hear that.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

You have dispensation to order anytime you can get a deal with shipping prices like that! 😉😆

@CamilleP 

I still have quite a stash left, so I was only going to get a gallon of WVM.  I may get a 32oz just to have a spare smaller bottle to transfer into, but I may wait until later in the year when the winter scents may be more highlighted in case there's a deal including it.

Like you, I also have been thinking of getting a gallon of TT now just in case we don't get the holiday trios this year.  I wouldn't be surprised if the reason some of the stock hasn't been replaced yet is because Q may want to increase prices given inflation.  So they may not offer the same deals as in the past.  Gallon prices are decent, and as the saying goes, a bird in the hand...