WEN

Honored Contributor

Check this out! It just came up.

EA8FD31E-E778-4B71-8187-50A249B10F8B.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi SurferWife!  YES!  OH, I saw that!  Great that you posted this too!  If we were to buy this separately it would cost plenty of frieght.

You got the first Bella Facial Creme and I got the second one!  LOL!  There's more up there now though, I think.  It left the site for a while.  You were right in saying one left. 

Anyway, yes this is a great deal!  I love the Ginger Pumpkin too!

Respected Contributor

Please forgive me for posting twice.  I noticed your tag line, I guess that's what it's called.  Yes, it's very true too.  When we're young we don't think of that but as time goes by it crosses the mind more often.  Tell me, did you make that up or is it a quote from someone?  I'm curious.  XO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Please forgive me for posting twice.  I noticed your tag line, I guess that's what it's called.  Yes, it's very true too.  When we're young we don't think of that but as time goes by it crosses the mind more often.  Tell me, did you make that up or is it a quote from someone?  I'm curious.  XO

@77yangya 

My facial cream shipped so I should have it in a few days (Chaz’s team ships quickly!) I can’t wait to get it.  I am really loving the facial cleanser. I can’t wait to see the specials we get on QVC with the skin care launch.

My tag line is actually a quote from my pastor in Houston, Col. Robert B. Theme, Jr.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya 

My facial cream shipped so I should have it in a few days (Chaz’s team ships quickly!) I can’t wait to get it.  I am really loving the facial cleanser. I can’t wait to see the specials we get on QVC with the skin care launch.

My tag line is actually a quote from my pastor in Houston, Col. Robert B. Theme, Jr.

Hi SurferWife, thank you for an honest answer.  It's a lovely saying.  OOOoohhh!!!  My Facial Creme didn't ship yet.  Please post how you like it!  I love the Facial Cleanser too, in fact I'm getting low so...wagons hoe!!!   LOL  XO

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks for posting. Great deal, right? Heart

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

We have an incredible HOT Beauty IQ Steal coming your way on PM Style with Amy Stran, Monday, 9/30/19, 4:00pm Pacific Time/7:00pm Eastern Time.

Trust me, you won't want to miss out on this one. It is a three-piece collection ($312 value on Chaz Dean website) for only $79.96.

Be sure to get a set for yourself and for Holiday gifting, especially if you want to split up this three-piece set.