WEN

Regular Contributor

Most Moisturizing Fall Seasonal?

Hi WENners!

I'd like to order the fall CC and styling creme set, but I'm not sure which option to choose. Would you please share your experience and rank the fall seasonals in terms of how moisturizing they are? Enable me!!!

Thanks so much.

Super Contributor

Re: Most Moisturizing Fall Seasonal?

Of the four available, I have only tried Fall Tuscan Pear and Fall Fresh Apple. Of the two, I would say Fall Fresh Apple - love them both though!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me, the Fall Tuscan Pear is the most moisturizing. My hair is fine, not thick.

I only use two of the four choices, with the other one I use consistently being the Fall Ginger Pumpkin.

Honored Contributor

@k9mama - I think all of the seasonals are very moisturizing. My favorites are Fall Fresh Apple and Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin, but I like the others too. I go mostly on scent and I get all the other products, including the body treatment in the same scent. The seasonals are always my second cleanse, unless I'm using Bella Spirit Indigo to enhance my hair color. Then I use a seasonal as my leave in! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi, k9mama, I think the Pear and the Whit Pumpkin are the most moisturizing but I love the Fresh Apples one.  That's the one I'm obsessed with.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@k9mama wrote:

Hi WENners!

I'd like to order the fall CC and styling creme set, but I'm not sure which option to choose. Would you please share your experience and rank the fall seasonals in terms of how moisturizing they are? Enable me!!!

Thanks so much.

hello @k9mama

I only find a few Seasonals moisturizing enough for my hair. None are Fall. So I simply add a pump or few of 613 (or 319) which boosts the richness and adds more moisture to any of Chaz's formulas.

Another moisture boost: the longer you leave the second cleanse on your hair (10min is good) all frothy with a lot of water, the better your hair can take in the moisturizing properties and other Wenny Goodness before you rinse out.

Porous hair takes up moisture, but then loses it fast. I add Chaz's oils to my leave-in to help seal the cuticle and slow the moisture loss from my hair.

Here are the Fall Seasonals in the order they were released. Personally, I'm fond of sandalwood, and dislike amber. But fragrance is a personal thing. You decide what sounds best to you.

FGP/Fall Ginger Pumpkin 

Chaz's very first seasonal and the first step up from the Classics. Those that like this one say think "warm spiced gingerbread" aroma. 

FTP/Fall Tuscan Pear 

Sweet fall pear balanced with a touch of tart rhubarb. A mouthwatering scent.

Contains four tea comp!ex and honeyquat.

FVWP/Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin

Think pumpkin seed butter blended with vanilla bean, then warmed with sandalwood.

Contains four tea complex, added amino acids, and honeyquat.

FFA/Fall Fresh Apple

Apple, scented with just a bit of cinnamon, orange peel, vanilla, and amber.

Contains four tea complex and honeyquat.

Esteemed Contributor

@k9mama 

Have you tried  ReMoist treatments? That really kicks up the moisturization for me.