WEN

Regular Contributor

Bella Spirit face cream

[ Edited ]

Has there been any update on the arrival of Bella Spirit face cream? (Not the body treatment...specific for the face)

I remember @World Traveler saying Chaz was aiming for September.

Respected Contributor

I don't thing it'll be this visit.  You can get it at Chaz's site though.  It's not a very expensive item.  I think it's worth every penny.  I remember hearing something about it not being offered this visit but it will be offered October or something like that.  He'll bring it to the Q.  I'm sorry I don't know for sure.  I was extemely busy while the show was on and I was running from the computer to the TV to what I had to do.  Someone on here will know specifically when, I'm sure.  I know, everyone is interested in it.  It's amazing.  My facial skin and scalp are very oily and this evened that out.  It's not dry or oily it feels clean and soft for once and not oily and gritty.  My back I had a problem with oil too.  I had to get a back scrubber and get all that oil off me.  I use the seasonals on the loofah on the stick and scrub my back and it's all nice and soft and all that stuck on oil is gone.  I used to get itchy from all that caked on oil.  I guess I'm a grease pit!  LOL!  My father was like that, he had very oily skin. 

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen Yes, last September when he cut my hair he said he was aiming for this September. It is now my understanding that October is the goal, but don't hold me to that. Smiley Happy

I think what happens, as Chaz will say frequently on periscope, is that he keeps refining, changing ingredients, making the product better and better; this causes delays.

But it has been around 18 months to 2 years since he has had his sister Joanne and Linda Cooper doing "beta" testing for him.....half with his product and the other half of their face with Argan Oil and/or Tatcha, if I recall correctly. At that time (last September) he was getting positive results, but he indicated he was going to tweak it a bit more.

Let's hope it is next month, because I have stopped getting my Perricone product, anticipating him selling his face product this Fall. So, I am down to my last little bit of Perricone cream, using as little as possible to extend the near-empty jar. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you, World Traveler for clarifying.  Now, correct me if I'm wrong...the one that's on Chaz's site, will he be tweaking that or is that the final one?  I've never tried Perricone or any other product on my face except Dove soap.  LOL!!!!

The one from Chaz's site is amazing though.  I only use it once a day in the shower.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya If something is on Chaz's website, it is the final product. It is out of "beta" testing. But sometimes he has things available on his website first that hasn't come to QVC yet due to scheduling.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya   The facial cleansing cream is what's available now on Chaz's site. He is also working on a facial moisturizer, I think that is what the others are refering to.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, World Traveler for clarifying that.

@FleaMktQnI was not aware of a facial "creme" but that's not even on his site yet.

If it is offered on his site, I'm in.  The Facial Cleansing Creme is amazing though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit face cream

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn You are correct. I too assumed the facial moisturizer cream was what this thread was about, not the facial cleansing treatment for the face.

The facial moisturizing cream (or whatever he is going to call it), yet to come, is for morning and night, as I recall him saying. That is the one he mentioned a year ago had been in testing with Joanne and Linda Cooper. Unless I misunderstood him. 

I just figured @77yangya was adding another topic to this thread and I let her know that if a product is on his website, it is in its final stages; he is not tweaking or changing it.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@77yangya   The facial cleansing cream is what's available now on Chaz's site. He is also working on a facial moisturizer, I think that is what the others are refering to.

Oh @FleaMktQn @World Traveler now it makes sense...I was confused a bit. I do want to try the actual facial moisturizer when it becomes available...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh @FleaMktQn @World Traveler now it makes sense...I was confused a bit. I do want to try the actual facial moisturizer when it becomes available...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi   I want ti too Smiley Wink I waited til near the end of the summer sale to purchase the facial cleansing cream hoping that it would show up on Chaz's site so I could get both, but it didn't happen Smiley Surprised

Hopefully he will offer a kit on QVC with both in the near future. I do like the cleanser.