WEN

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimiwell said & thank you. Could swear this is not the first time this appeared /same person.

@ANewHue  you are correct...

Honored Contributor

Re: Expired Wen

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimiwell said & thank you. Could swear this is not the first time this appeared /same person.

@ANewHue  you are correct...

@ANewHue  @quadmimi 

YEP.  Same complaint about dates back in 2017 💭 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe @quadmimi - yes, there was another post awhile ago about the same subject.

Trusted Contributor

@akdld wrote:

I just got today in the mail, an expired Wen from 2015. Here are 2 photos of it. I opened it and it smelled of rotten eggs. I cannot belive that I got a 5 year old Wen. Why is Wen selling out old expired products?? 

I've seen many others complain about this issue before and now it happened to me. I think I'm just about done with Wen. For any of you who think that it's ok to use old expired stuff and paying to dollars for it, be my guest. Keep your remarks to yourselves. I think it's not ok to get 5 year old products. 0.jpg0.jpg

What is it you are wanting from us @akdld when you post on the WEN forum and say, "Keep your remarks to yourself"?  🤔

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

Re: Expired Wen

[ Edited ]

This is a QVC warehouse/stock issue. Chaz talked about this during his fb live last night but also know, the product isn't expired just because the date is older. It's a sealed bottle,so once it's opened, it's good for at least 2 years after the seal is opened. Now....I have lots of opened Wen bottles and have never had an issue of any of them "going bad". 

Contributor
Yep. They say 2 years but I've had 5 years that was fine, opened. The key is keeping it in a dark cool place with the top on tight. Don't keep opening the top to sniff. Air isn't good either. I never leave it in the bathroom. I take it when I'm going to wash.
Respected Contributor

I smell a troll.......