WEN

Regular Contributor

Hi!  I"m new to Wen as of last June when I started with the gallon.  By the time I decided, most were sold out. I got the Fall Apple.  I have enjoyed it.  I'm deciding betwen the Coconut Lime (which I wanted last year) or Summer Tropical.  Has anyone tried these? It's a scent I"ll have for a year.I'm sure they both smell delicious.

Love the gallon, but don't like when I get towards the bottom.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

these are both delicious. of the two you mentioned, i prefer the coconut lime verbena.  it  just seems cooler and more crisp to me.  i also really like spring orange blossom and summer honey peach.  enjoy whatever your choice!

Trusted Contributor

I love the coconut lime so much I have a stockpile in my attic. 😁 It is crisp and refreshing. If Chaz ever made a bar soap out of that scent, I would be all over it.

I found the summer tropical to be too strong of a scent for me.

Valued Contributor

Winter White Citrus is also a beautiful scent, as is Winter Red Currant.  They are probably my top favorites, but I also love the Summer Mango Coconut and Lime Verbena.

Regular Contributor

Thanks you for your input. My gut instinct based on smells I liked was to go with the coconut lime. The others sound great too!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi there.  All these are beautiful in their own right.  I love the Coconut Lime one too.  I have the Body Treatment in it.  It's lovely.  I love the Tropical too but I agree, the Coconut Lime is a bit more crisper and has this fresh, clean smell but NOT antiseptic clean, just intensely enjoyable, never over powering.  If I could have, I'd get that in a gallon, the Peony, Bella Traditional, Ginger Pumpkin, Melon Mint and another Wen Men.  LOL!  These are my top favorites but all the others are beautiful too.  Just wanted to add my two cents....Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@GymBunny .  A couple years ago my husband and I  were at a local golf  event and I had used CLV CC that morning and also used the CLV Treatment Mist  instead of perfume.  We walked past a woman going the other direction and she turned around and stopped us to ask about my cologne.  It was unusual but a great complement for CLV scent.

Respected Contributor

@GymBunny  Yes the Coconut Lime is amazing,, as is the Fall Tuscan Pear!

The new Winter Berry coming this winter sounds like another wonderful scent..

Contributor
Lime is strong. I don't smell coconut. Tropical is a fresh summer scent that's light.