WEN

Honored Contributor

Enhancing & Defining Treatment Cream

[ Edited ]

IT'S HEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!

A374026

A4C578E3-8EC1-40F1-83D1-F97A2B0EB7DF.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Enhancing & Defining Treatment Cream

@SurferWifeOh great. That was on my list..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I had bought this on Chaz's site - by itself it is a bit too heavy for my hair and makes it take longer to dry.  But yesterday I combined it with the Bella Spirit Mousse - 2 pumps of the cream to 20 pumps of mousse. My curls came out beautiful and still are on the 2nd day - the cream added to the mousse gives me that definition I didn't get with the mousse alone. I just bought more on QVC - love it now!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Got this from Chaz's site - love it! Works well on my wavy/curly hair.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@SurferWife - Got this from Chaz's site - love it! Works well on my wavy/curly hair.

@riley1 I bought it from Chaz's site, too the moment it launched.  My curls love it, too!  It is definitely a must-have for any wavy/curly girl!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi, SurferWife!  Yes, I have it and use it.  It's GREAT for people with wavy hair.  You won't have to blow dry.  Makes the hair beyond soft and supple.  Thank you for posting!  HEY A DUO!  I see, and the best thing, well, almost the best thing besides the results, is that you don't need a real lot!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought the duo here, $48 & change with this week's 20% off. Retailmenot also has a  great rebate with QVC purchases!

I'm a WEN styling creme girl, I was going to get that duo but the  Enhancing & Defining Cream caught my eye. I need to envigorate  my curls to be like they were when I was younger.!! 

I'd love to hear more comments on the product, there are only a couple of reviews posted. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 

i have had stick straight hair my whole life. A couple of WEN formulas (FAS SHP WVM) give me waves. When I use this product, my waves are enhanced and last for days! It's incredible! In the shower, I use CC as a leave in, 2 pumps SC, Mousse, the last product I add to my hair before getting out is the Enhancing & Defining Treatment. Half a pump (Chaz said to use this sparingly) rubbed between my palms then scrunched into my hair. Then I get out of the shower. I use the RTM to revive my waves on day 2 and 3. 
it's ama!

good luck!

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 wrote:

@Ibby114 

i have had stick straight hair my whole life. A couple of WEN formulas (FAS SHP WVM) give me waves. When I use this product, my waves are enhanced and last for days! It's incredible! In the shower, I use CC as a leave in, 2 pumps SC, Mousse, the last product I add to my hair before getting out is the Enhancing & Defining Treatment. Half a pump (Chaz said to use this sparingly) rubbed between my palms then scrunched into my hair. Then I get out of the shower. I use the RTM to revive my waves on day 2 and 3. 
it's ama!

good luck!

@Suz585  I had curly ringlets most of my life- now it's a curly wavy (kids!). I use Chaz's styling cream as my go-to every day, the scents all work just about the same .. I came on q today to pick up a styling creme duo on sale and saw the Defining Treatment Cream! Biiolage used to make one that i loved - but they discontinued it. Woman Frustrated 

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Ibby114 

it's ama!

good luck!

@Suz585  I had curly ringlets most of my life- now it's a curly wavy (kids!). I use Chaz's styling cream as my go-to every day, the scents all work just about the same .. I came on q today to pick up a styling creme duo on sale and saw the Defining Treatment Cream! Biiolage used to make one that i loved - but they discontinued it. Woman Frustrated 

@Ibby114 

you're going to LOVE the Enhancing & Defining Treatment cream!!!!!!

Remember, this is one of very few products from WEN that you should use sparingly (Chaz's words, not mine). 

**Suz**