WEN

Respected Contributor

Haven't been on the forum for a while so somewhere you may have already discussed this. How do you feel about these mixed RTM duos and trios of seasonal mousse? I just ordered from Chaz instead. I realize per ounce it is way more expensive, but I don't like feeling roped into more of a seasonal CC because I have enough mousse for 3 years. I ordered RTM, mouse and SC of FFA from Chaz and the 32 oz and oil from the Q. I'll wait for the 8oz remoist w/ comb from the Q. I find this very irritating.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Hello @Kjelle!  I've missed your posts!

On the one hand, I'm glad QVC's gotten the message and is selling kits of ancillary products without including more CC in each kit.

Having said that, I have no interest in the mixed RTM duo.

However I did pick up a trio of FVWP mousse last year. I wouldn't have bought a mixed trio of three different mousse scents though.

Sometimes they'll put 1each mousse, sc, and RTM in one kit, but no combination pleases everyone. I'm happy to see Q relaxed, and is carrying four Fall Seasonal formulas this year.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle

Long time, no see.

Welcome back.  Smiley Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Aloha @Kjelle...great to see you! I liked having the variety of products this past TSV day. I ordered more than I ever have on one day but with free shipping I had to go for it. Your post reminds me I need to go to Caz’s Site to order some finishing Treatment Cream. I’m actually almost out!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I desperately wanted kits without CC in summer scents to compliment all the summer gallons I purchased. But I wanted a variety of scents, not 3 SC (or 3 mousse) in the same scent. I’m not a big fall or winter fan, so I guess I’ll be looking on EBay when I run out. I wish these kits would have been offered last season. 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor
Don't know what happened to my previous post but hi @Kjelle nice seeing you hope you're seen more often