WEN

Respected Contributor

I wanted to try this product so I checked out the reviews and I always start with rating low to high.  so many complaints about the function of the sprayer.  Has this been fixed or is it still an issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@makena

That's a good question. I've had problems but, the big but, have not yet contacted the salon for feedback or replacement sprayers. I did put some in a 2oz spray bottle in the meantime. Regardless, this hopefully has been addressed.

Anybody else resolved this issue?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS it does not seem right to have to go out and purchase a spray bottle if you've put that much money into a product. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @makena. Frankly I've been distracted by my Mother's recent death and family affairs. In the meantime I tried the small spray bottle.

Honored Contributor

@makena & @rochelleS...the spray bottle issues were fixed. All you have to do is call Chaz’s customer service (not QVC) and they will ship you new ones for free. I did a while back and the new sprayer works like a champ!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I agree @makena. Frankly I've been distracted by my Mother's recent death and family affairs. In the meantime I tried the small spray bottle.

I'm so sorry to hear that.. I sure do wish you more peaceful times to come.

Esteemed Contributor

@makena Thank you 💛.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@makena & @rochelleS...the spray bottle issues were fixed. All you have to do is call Chaz’s customer service (not QVC) and they will ship you new ones for free. I did a while back and the new sprayer works like a champ!

Thank you @SurferWife! I will definitely make that call. I need to ask about the texturing mist spritzer too. I have a couple duds there too. But, I adore the product so much! Between this, the mousse and the Men's styling paste, I now have a trio of styling products that are workhorses! I actually get great results without any buildup or helmet hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't able to order the dry oil when it first came out. By the time I ordered they had fixed the pump issue. The orders go out with the improved pump now.

@rochelleS, @makena, @SurferWife

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mother.