WEN

Super Contributor

Chaz's periscope at Terrain 4/15/16- a GWP

Chaz & Cooper were talking about fragrances with a local Wenner they ran into at Terrain today and during it shared some news about June & the Gallonpolozza!!

There will be a GWP of the Gallons of a little spray tube bottle of his new signature fragrance that launches in September!!

Cooper says it will last us until almost the launch !!

#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Re: Chaz's periscope at Terrain 4/15/16- a GWP

@a WEN Angel wrote:

Chaz & Cooper were talking about fragrances with a local Wenner they ran into at Terrain today and during it shared some news about June & the Gallonpolozza!!

There will be a GWP of the Gallons of a little spray tube bottle of his new signature fragrance that launches in September!!

Cooper says it will last us until almost the launch !!

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

AWESOME!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

oh how cool!!! What a great idea! I wonder what the scent is? How nice of them!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ohhhhh thanks so much for posting this.  For the record the local wenner was not me, though I have to say every time I get alert from Periscope that they're at terrain I have to hold myself back from running over there.  I only live about 10 minutes away ☺️

I think because chaz's fragrances are so unique and complex, having a way for people to sample them is such a smart idea..... I know we've been begging for it and they always do their best to listen to us 💕

Esteemed Contributor

Very exciting, thanks for the news @a WEN Angel.  @Brdwygurl  Why do you stop, get over there when he"s there.  Have you ever met him?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, hearing there will be a chance to sample fragrances is a great news in itself!

Yet, offering the samples with a purchase of a whole Gallon of WEN, is not getting these little samples into the hands of many potential perfume buyers.

If they would do perfume samples as GWP with Gallons and offer samples for sale, this would be great!

I do not need to buy a gallon now - I bought gallons worth of WEN in bottles lately! But I really would like that perfume sample.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sorry I am not so cool with the "in" crowd, lol, but what is "Terrain"?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Well, hearing there will be a chance to sample fragrances is a great news in itself!

Yet, offering the samples with a purchase of a whole Gallon of WEN, is not getting these little samples into the hands of many potential perfume buyers.

If they would do perfume samples as GWP with Gallons and offer samples for sale, this would be great!

I do not need to buy a gallon now - I bought gallons worth of WEN in bottles lately! But I really would like that perfume sample.

I agree @sonechko I'm not gonna buy a gallon but I would like the option to purchase the sample Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Of course @FleaMktQn!  A full bottle of perfume is expensive purchase, where a chance of liking/disliking it is about 50/50. I want to try it first!

Do I have to buy a Gallon??? Cat Happy