WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz's periscope at Terrain 4/15/16- a GWP

@sonechko wrote:

@a WEN Angel wrote:

wow - you missed something about the sample in my original post:

"There will be a GWP of the Gallons of a little spray tube bottle"

I did not miss about getting GWP of the Gallons of a little spray tube bottle, @a WEN Angel

But, like I mentioned earlier, I WILL miss a chance to get that little spray tube bottle if I am not buying Gallons this time! Smiley Happy Wow - you would not think that everyone is heading for the Gallons?

I agree. Buying a gallon just to get a spray tube bottle of a new fragrance makes it a very expensive sample. But apparently we're all supposed to be jumping up and down because the gallons come with a sample this year? Personally I wouldn't care because I'm not a perfume/fragrance fan so even if I bought a gallon I wouldn't have any use for the sample.

Valued Contributor

If I'm not mistaken, weren't we all asking for samples or samplers of scents a few months ago? So Chaz heard us, now he is offering a sample (even if it's with a gallon, it's still a sample) and we are still complaining? I, for one, am happy he heard us and I am happy he is offering a fragrance sample.  Thank you Chaz and Team WEN!

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585, where did you get that ANYONE was "complaining" about a perfume sample with a purchase of a Gallon?

The conversation was going about NOT getting ANY new perfume samples for those of us, who are NOT getting Gallons this time. 

I, for example, NOT getting Gallons in June - I have already gallons of multiple 32 and 16 oz bottles of WEN stashed in my cabinets!

But I still very interested in the new upcoming fragrance and would LOVE to have a way to receive a SAMPLE of it.

Even if I have to pay for the sample, I still want it to be available to me.

And everyone who is making an expensive purchase of a Gallon - can be rewarded with a FREE Sample!  I don't mind at all.

Was I not CLEAR about THIS in any of my previous posts? Where is "complaining" part coming from?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko Did I call you out? Don't think I did, but thank you for "bolding" your response, very classy. 😊

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko I knew you would set the record straight in your perfect way  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@sonechko Did I call you out? Don't think I did, but thank you for "bolding" your response, very classy. 😊

Thank you for "classy" @Suz585!  I like that! 

I bolded out only a part of my response to make it very CLEAR and set the record straight for those, who want to misconstrue my meaning. 

This is second time I hear about  some "complaining" about samples with Gallons, when it is NOT so at all, Suz.

I don't need to be "called out". I am capable of comprehending, when a reply is addressed to me. Or, if I am wrong here - I apologize and can you be so kind to say, whom you post was addressing?

Actually, Suz I would prefer a straight response, but this would be only my personal preference. So, yeah, you may say, you called me out! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko I knew you would set the record straight in your perfect way  Heart

Thank you @FleaMktQn! Heart Do not appreciate when my posts are twisted totally out of their meaning. I do sincerely believe - everyone here is an adult with good level of comprehension skills. When someone does not like a poster for whatever reason, then it's time for a "creative" writing and twisting things around, completely away from what was actually posted.

We talked about perfume samples a lot. I do prefer Chaz and Q come up with available perfume samples, or like @HappyDaze calls them "minies". Available for sale! I do not expect any "freebies".

I do believe making mini-sets or singles available, is going to be good for potential perfume buyers, for WEN Co., for QVC. It may increase perfume sales. Plus, possibly minimize return rate.  What's wrong with that?

Yeah. This is actually a request of mine, and from what I've seen - of many other Wenners.

I am aware this Board is read by member/s of WEN Company, and this is a good thing. Cat Happy

p.s. Actually, I am sure Chaz will come up with mini-perfumes sometime in the future. Sooner would be better, because I did not buy any WEN perfumes without trying them first. Except for SHL. Heart But this one is so very special!

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, weren't we all asking for samples or samplers of scents a few months ago? So Chaz heard us, now he is offering a sample (even if it's with a gallon, it's still a sample) and we are still complaining? I, for one, am happy he heard us and I am happy he is offering a fragrance sample.  Thank you Chaz and Team WEN!

yes @Suz585 I remember the talk of samples as well.  And I agree some of the posts on this thread do come off as kinda "complaining" at least that's my perception. My take on the small spray bottle "preview/sample" of offering it as a gift with the purchase of a gallon is a way of saying "thanks for your support"  why they (either team wen and/or Q) decided it was only with the purchase of a gallon, who knows?  but that's what was decided.  And I think last year team wen sold over or close to 100,000 gallons so this gift is truly awesome IMHO.  

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Suz585, where did you get that ANYONE was "complaining" about a perfume sample with a purchase of a Gallon?

The conversation was going about NOT getting ANY new perfume samples for those of us, who are NOT getting Gallons this time. 

I, for example, NOT getting Gallons in June - I have already gallons of multiple 32 and 16 oz bottles of WEN stashed in my cabinets!

But I still very interested in the new upcoming fragrance and would LOVE to have a way to receive a SAMPLE of it.

Even if I have to pay for the sample, I still want it to be available to me.

And everyone who is making an expensive purchase of a Gallon - can be rewarded with a FREE Sample!  I don't mind at all.

Was I not CLEAR about THIS in any of my previous posts? Where is "complaining" part coming from?

@sonechko yes I get that you want the gift/sample made available to you but that's probably not gonna happen.  It's been decided the only way to get it, is to buy a gallon.  

I want a lot of things in life....doesn't mean I'm gonna get them Smiley Happy  

live....laugh....love
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of posting old comments