WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz is doing great! Yea for him 😀

I'm glad to see this post!  I ordered while he was on.  Hope that helped too!

Valued Contributor

After swearing to myself that I was going to skip this TSV, I wound up buying it in the seasonals, along with the perfume, NBT and texturizing spray, all in Red Currant - my favorite WEN scent.  Glad his visit was successful!

Respected Contributor

I didn't go too crazy, just a TT TSV on AD and 2 seasonal TSVs, no AD on the seasonals cuz I have plenty of summer.

Now the only thing I want is a kit with winter SC & mousse Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@FleaMktQn

I want that winter kit too! I am hoping it comes out on Dec 1, official start day of Winter seasonals? 

Respected Contributor

I don't know if things really went that well, sadly.  Not a single option in the TSV sold out, and I don't think any of the ODO 5-packs sold out, either.  Aren't there usually sell-outs on at least one of the TSV options?  I also noted a 2 hour show reduced to one hour, so that's not a great sign, either.  I wish I had a better feeling about this visit, but I am afraid I don't.  Woman Sad

Frequent Contributor

The seasonals and rice based sets sold out. I think the dry oil did, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@LucysMommy wrote:

The seasonals and rice based sets sold out. I think the dry oil did, too.

Yes you're right @LucysMommy. But oddly enough they were available today but I have seen that before.   The thing that bothers me was that they keep saying thanks for keeping them on the Q for 12/13 years.   And Chaz said he would be back some time in February but didn't know when.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, NewHue and Lucy'sMommy.  I based my evaluation on day-after availability, when it all showed in stock.  Do you suppose that many people canceled, or did the Q only make a certain amount available at the TSV price and hold some back.  I know I would be super-peeved if I put something on waitlist at a lower price and saw it for sale the next day at a higher price, with my waitlist still unfilled. 

Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Chefgal411 wrote:
I'm proud to say I did my part 😉...oh, yeah I was out of control!! But the values were off the chain! Chaz took real good care of us this visit & I went crazy! Yikes! You're welcome, Chaz, ha ha. Even though I had a 14 hour day at work I really enjoyed SHOPPING & checking in with all of you! 🌞

Hi @Chefgal411 I saw you name in this thread and just wanted to say hi. Smiley Happy

I'm glad that you got your Wen value fix in especially during your very busy season. 

Have a great holiday season!!!

bebe Smiley Happy

Hi @bebe777! Thanks for the shout out, so nice to hear from you! You know me - just trying to make it until New Year's Day....Happy Holidays to you too! 💗

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP wrote:

I don't know if things really went that well, sadly.  Not a single option in the TSV sold out, and I don't think any of the ODO 5-packs sold out, either.  Aren't there usually sell-outs on at least one of the TSV options?  I also noted a 2 hour show reduced to one hour, so that's not a great sign, either.  I wish I had a better feeling about this visit, but I am afraid I don't.  Woman Sad

Ya last night last min i decided i wanted the seasonal after all and they were sold out then today i looked and they were all there again...So i called and got the tsv price and f/s...Last night they only had 3 scents left and no rice based then today they did.I think maybe cancels and credit cards not going thru?

I was surprized that Chaz has not been on near as much as yrs before so thats weird.Maybe sales are good over  all because many buy online when he is not on air and they figure they can get same sales amounts with less airtime?If thats true then less work for Chaz and team.win win for all maybe.

I got 1 rice tsv early and 1 TT while chaz was on air the trio of 319 mousse,20oz body treatment (love this) and today tsv seasonal....I hesitated because of the wvm not thinking i will like the smell but for the price i will live with it....Great deals but man it all adds up fast doesnt it!.Cant wait for spring to get  my a/d of 4 items in SOB and get SHL..Have not used the CC in either one of these but have the oils and sprays...Love the scents!