WEN

Respected Contributor

Chaz will be on today at ktla.com doing a two hour make over!!!!  Wowee!!  It should start at 11:00am EST.  It started 8:00am PST!!  WOWEE!!!!

Super Contributor

Help!  I went to KTLA.com but don't know how to find Chaz.

Respected Contributor

Hi @Lucky Duck!  I could not find it either.  I can get the site but he's not on there, it's just other stuff!  I saw on Chaz's face book site, he was invititing everyone to watch but I can't see it either!  I thought it may be the time difference but I tried at 8:00am and 11:00am.  Can't seem to see it.  I'll keep trying though.

Esteemed Contributor
Went to KTLA.com, entered Chaz Dean in the search bar, got a very persistent ad. Dumped it and cleared the cookies. Went back, entered Chaz Dean makeover. Got nothing.
Super Contributor

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one.  I went Facebook to see if it might be there -- nothing.

Respected Contributor

Someone posted asking Chaz to show it after.  I'm hoping he does because I did not see it on the site at all, just all kinds of other stuff.  I was so excited to see the invitation but I could not find it on the site.  If only he would've periscoped.

Sorry to get hopes up.  Mine were up too and I didn't see it.

Super Contributor

@77yangya  That was wrong station,  it was on fox11 in LA.  Check website.  They should rebroadcast it.

Respected Contributor

Hi, @Jax016, That was the site Chaz said it would be on, in fact, he had a link on his face book site going to the one I posted but maybe different areas need different sites.  Anyway, he said go to ktla.com.  There was a link for that too!  I went to that site 100 times today and the show was not there.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention, someone posted on Chaz's site asking him to show it after on his site because they did not get it either.  I asked too.  I figured it was the wrong place.  Oh well.  Sorry peeps!  I didn't get to see it either and I rushed everything I was doing today to get in front of the computer to watch!

Super Contributor

Found part of it.  

Fox 11 Los Angeles Live

Good Day LA

Takes you to South Ca Fitness Instructor Makeover

Chaz did her hair, someone else did her makeup, and someone dressed her.

Chaz explained why he chose hair color and style.