WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

One of Chaz's Facebook reps replied to my question about how long does the tan last. Here is what they said:

I would generally apply it once and if you want a deeper tan apply it the following day for a second time, once you get to your desired tan, which is usually after one or two applications if you want a deeper tan.

You then only have to maintain it usually once a week. If you keep it up in this type of manner the bottle should last you at least two months.

@World Traveler That sounds more correct to me than a week...

I am spot using it also, (when it arrives) so mine should last even longer.

(although not seeing it yet I am just guessing)..I just can't wait to get it!!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi With all the extra hand washing people are doing these days, I'm thinking the hands are going to quickly fade. Don't see how they will last a full week unless, of course, it is applied every other day or something like that. 

Because I love to wash my hair every day for the sake of the WEN aromatherapy, the tanning mist is not going to stay on me very long. ha! Probably should buy another bottle! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi With all the extra hand washing people are doing these days, I'm thinking the hands are going to quickly fade. Don't see how they will last a full week unless, of course, it is applied every other day or something like that. 

Because I love to wash my hair every day for the sake of the WEN aromatherapy, the tanning mist is not going to stay on me very long. ha! Probably should buy another bottle! Smiley LOL

@World Traveler Oh no the backs of the hand will not last...That should be the beauty of the brush, just spritz a bit on when I go out, should be easy...This will be interesting to see how it works for everyone, (an of course how often  we use itSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have had the bronzing mist for several days now..I waited to write as I wanted to make sure of what it did for me. I have self tanned for "years" mainly St Tropez/Josie products.

At first I wasn't sure how just a few sprays & spreading it with the brush could work as there is no color guide in the product..I used way too much I think to start. Now I mainly spray the brush & use it that way..The color is AWSOME..It does not settle into fine lines, (like on my arms I have a few in the elbow area.) which my other products could tend to do. Yes age spots will still take the "tan" as any product will do. (unless you have maybe one & can avoid it)..But it doesn't make them as pronounced as others do..

The color does not seem to wear off near as fast as my others do..(yeh)

I don't smell any "self tan" odor when I spray, but I have to be honest on "my skin" I do pick up a slight scent after a bit, which does go away..

This is a win win for me, the brush is the key as you can control so easily where you apply & how much, (I just had to figure it out a bit) no streaking at all, nothing..

The only self tanner (other than if I add his drops)I will use as long as Chaz makes it.Smiley Happy

*I think the bottle will last til the next shipment, the mist is super fine & you need just a bit..but I will know better after a months use..(arms/legs/neck/chest area my usage)

Esteemed Contributor
@quadmimi thanks for your thorough review of the tanning mist . This certainly sounds like a winner and I cannot wait to try it now.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimithanks for your thorough review of the tanning mist . This certainly sounds like a winner and I cannot wait to try it now.

Your welcome @ANewHue  I have self tanned for so long, I really didn't see when I sprayed the clear liquid out how this could work!.. lol

I watched the video again a couple times & listened to Chaz so I picked up a few more tips..He always puts so much thought into his products...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Great review, thanks so much for sharing, @quadmimi

Do you use any special body exfoliation product? I'm looking for a good one. Seems I need more than my Salux cloth. TIA

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Great review, thanks so much for sharing, @quadmimi

Do you use any special body exfoliation product? I'm looking for a good one. Seems I need more than my Salux cloth. TIA

Not really @rochelleS I mainly just use my washcloth. I did get a "mitt" type thing one time with a St Tropez order, I do use that on occasion..(my skin is sensitive) so I am careful what I do..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I got my bronzing mist yesterday, and decided to try it on my face, even though I had moisturizer on from that morning.  Goodness knows what would have happened if I hadn't had a little moisturizer barrier!  A few hours later I glanced in a mirror and WOW!  I was looking at The Great Pumpkin who was looking back at me!  Normal washing with Purity and a Clarisonic and a Foreo Luna last night and this morning did nothing to diminish the excessive glow, so I used an enzymatic peel this afternoon, and that has toned it down some.  I will wait a week or more before using it on my face again, and I will use RTM on the brush to dilute it a lot.  I tried a little, spread very thin, on my legs and arms this afternoon, and they aren't turning orange yet, so I don't know why my face did, but if it has the same effect in a week or two, I'll have to give up on it.  My skin tone is so similar to Chaz's, I had hoped I had found a self-tanner I could use on my face as well as arms, legs, etc., but maybe not.

Trusted Contributor

I would say that whatever combo you put on your face created a very acidic face mantle-  hence turning your skin a bright orange.

@CamilleP 

but I don't self-tan so I know nothing.