WEN

Contributor

Does anyone know if the bronzing mist works well? Thank You!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ladybug57 

This is a brand new product launch in the spray configuration. Previously,  and still available,  there's a bronzing oil and Nourishing Body Treatment duo that has great reviews. The application is different, the oil is mixed with the body cream and applied...search Wen bronzing and check the reviews, if you like...

Respected Contributor

@Ladybug57 wrote:

Does anyone know if the bronzing mist works well? Thank You!

@Ladybug57Mine is still in processing so I don't know when it will come.

I didn't find any reviews yet on Chaz's website, (its so new).

I have used a similar product in the past, & loved it. I can only imagine that 

the new Wen mist will be even better!...My orders take a really long time to come right now, usually 10+ days just in processing, but when I do get it, I will post my thoughts..Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you, I did order it on auto delivery so I hope I like it.  I love you can use it on your face!

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug57 Don't forget the ears too! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just ordered and love the idea of a brush. So many times I have found that a brush would be easier for hands and feet. Chaz of course thought of that. I have his tanning drops but have not used them yet. Really need to start self tanning. So will get on that this week. I knew Chaz would come out with something awesome in the tanning department.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

Did you get a resonse from Chaz on how long the mist lasts?  I saw you asked it on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen I didn't get anything from Facebook other than other posters thinking that it would last a week because they said the bronzing drops last about a week. I may just call the salon, but thought someone might know without me having to do that. I purchased it anyway. Will let you know if anyone "official" tells me, someone from his organization.

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen I just got off the phone with Chaz's Customer Service and the gal said that the tanning mist (w/Brush) will last the same amount of time as the bronzing drops, which is about one week.

She also said that it depends a lot upon how often you wash (shower/bath) and if you use exfoliating products. Then it may not last as long. 

I am glad to hear that it won't wade right away.

Honored Contributor

One of Chaz's Facebook reps replied to my question about how long does the tan last. Here is what they said:

I would generally apply it once and if you want a deeper tan apply it the following day for a second time, once you get to your desired tan, which is usually after one or two applications if you want a deeper tan.

You then only have to maintain it usually once a week. If you keep it up in this type of manner the bottle should last you at least two months.