WEN

Frequent Contributor
Hi guys, I need help. I am wondering if the BGT and MIF gallons are offered more than once a year? I have so much CC on hand and a SOB gallon that isnt even halfway gone so I am having a hard time trying to pass up the BGT gallon. Maybe it would be easier to pass up if I knew that it would come back in the spring? I thought I read somewhere that they are usually offered spring and fall. Please help, I so want to get the BGT gallon now but its so hard to justify it when I have so much!!!! Ugh wen is such an addiction for me and I am scared for this weekend? LOL
Honored Contributor

None of the gallons are offered at QVC more than once a year. You can get them from Chaz Dean's site year 'round, but they cost more and there's no Easy Pay.

Frequent Contributor
OH NO! So he doesnt typically do a BGT gallon in the spring? I guess maybe I was confused since he did a TSV with a 32 oz of BGT in the spring?
Honored Contributor

Re: BGT and MIF gallons

[ Edited ]

@Kitkat21 wrote:
OH NO! So he doesnt typically do a BGT gallon in the spring? I guess maybe I was confused since he did a TSV with a 32 oz of BGT in the spring?

Spring of 2014 BGT gallons became available on Chaz Dean's site, but not QVC. (http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Wen-BGT-gallons-are-available/m-p/731996/highlight/true#M161621)

In June of 2014, BGT gallons were included with the core gallons. They sold out in days and Chaz gave QVC everything he had from has salon. (http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Wen-Lisa-s-exact-quote-on-how-BGT-gallon-waitlist-will-work/m-p/9...  

They were not available in June and this month is their first time back since 2014. I don't know if they'll be back in June or September of 2016.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:

Exactly, could be that.

Also keep in mind they offering the Restorative line i.e. MIF and BGT Gallons for the first time only. Chaz mentioned to get them earlier as there are not that many produced. Q probably did not have enough of their sales record as of yet, and ordering gallons in quantity for them is an expensive investment.

So, this time is sort of a "trial time" for MIF/BGT Gallons. Who knows what Q will decide to do next year?

Well, this are my "talking points" to get me a gallon of MIF, I do not really need at this point......Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

Exactly, could be that.

Also keep in mind they offering the Restorative line i.e. MIF and BGT Gallons for the first time only. Chaz mentioned to get them earlier as there are not that many produced. Q probably did not have enough of their sales record as of yet, and ordering gallons in quantity for them is an expensive investment.

So, this time is sort of a "trial time" for MIF/BGT Gallons. Who knows what Q will decide to do next year?

Well, this are my "talking points" to get me a gallon of MIF, I do not really need at this point......Cat LOL

This is not the first time QVC has sold BGT gallons. I think it's just been a while because they needed time make more.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I see what @ChynnaBlue is referring to in her post, and if there were some BGT only (there was no MIF back then) Gallons offered on the Q, they were in short supply and from Chaz personal stock, not the QVC pre-order.

So, basically speaking now is technically first time QVC pre-ordered a supply of BGT/MIF gallons for sale this Fall. My understanding it is not huge, because there is no sales record history on these.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Well, I see what @ChynnaBlue is referring to in her post, and if there were some BGT only (there was no MIF back then) Gallons offered on the Q, they were in short supply and from Chaz personal stock, not the QVC pre-order.

So, basically speaking now is technically first time QVC pre-ordered a supply of BGT/MIF gallons for sale this Fall. My understanding it is not huge, because there is no sales record history on these.

No, you have misunderstood. There were gallons available. They sold out in three days and went on waitlist and THEN Chaz brought more in. This is not (even technically) the first time BGT gallons were available.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

No, you have misunderstood. There were gallons available. They sold out in three days and went on waitlist and THEN Chaz brought more in. This is not (even technically) the first time BGT gallons were available.

Okay then.  My apology. I was not around back than, read somewhere on the board Restorative CCs being offered for the first time, and also probably misunderstood pieces from the old posts you've linked. So, there were BGT Gallons available before.

BGT only, no MIF gallons. MIF gallons are here for the first time.

There was a warning coming from Chaz on Periscope, to order them earlier. Looks like there were not that many BGT/MIF gallons. There was no warning about 613.

This is all I was trying to say.

Frequent Contributor
thanks for the input. Now I am thinking that I should probably purchase a gallon of my beloved BGT since we dont know when it will come back to the Q or IF it will come back. I am on auto delivery for the 32 oz which does fit in my shower better than the gallon but I am feeling like I might have to splurge. Sonechko, you and I are in the same boat. It is so hard to justify getting it when my shower and closet are overflowing with CC. UGH what to do.....