WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP

Please come back and share your thoughts on the Aquis turbies. I think your impression would be of great interest to others with permed hair. It appears that all who have tried these have been very pleased with their experience. I hope you will be too. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor
@CamilleP
You're going to love it! The first thing I noticed was how absorbent it is.
Respected Contributor

I will, rochelleS.  I have no idea how long it will take the company to ship the two I ordered or how fast the shipping is, but I'll report in after I use them.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, ANewHue, I hope I find they work as well for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Well @CamilleP, my last order arrived quickly. I believe it'd shipped via UPS too. You will receive a tracking number from Aquis in an email which should be helpful. I have no idea how the holiday mail will impact delivery but we shall see.

I ended up ordering extra turbies for gifts, how could I not! Such a great little gift that packs great results. I'm excited for you and everyone else who will be trying these for the first time. Ho Ho Ho! ♡♡♡

Now I have to find a cool little tchotchke for the guys, hmmm...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aquis 12-6-18

[ Edited ]

@bklyngrl

I was too pokey and missed the pillowcases also. There is another company, whose name I can't recall now, that has offered silk cases on these morning show promo sales. I'll make a point of posting the next time I see them. I do recall fast sellouts of those too.

Once you try your new turbie you'll see the remarkable difference in the absorbency over the drugstore item. I have a cheapie that can't hold a candle to the Aquis. And my hair is dripping wet from my application of the Wen finishing products too.

Please come back and share your experience. I look forward to your comments. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

Way to keep us informed @rochelleS! I got one!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@rochelleS

Please post the pillowcases when you see them.  Thanks!

I will post back when I have used it.  I also use Wen, have naturally curly colored going gray hair and am excited to have something great to use on my shower wet hair that is better than the drug store turbie.  Every day my hair comes out different, either I've left the turbie on too long or took it off too soon.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife

Thanks. I'll continue to post these sales as I see them. There's been alot of interest and positive comments across the board. It appears that a multitude of hair types and textures have benefited from this particular fabrication. Plus who doesn't appreciate a sale. I thought you already owned an Aquis turbie. I do hope you'll enjoy yours. They're great on pets too.

Btw, I purchased the Wen styling cream in the tube based on your great reviews. It's a gift for my Sister. She has curls and asked if there was a product that would work for her. I'll be giving it to her this week. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@bklyngrl

I will gladly post the pillowcases the next time I see them on viewyourdeal dot com or gmadeals dot com. I haven't specifically searched for them on other sites. I'm sure they're plentiful if there's an urgency. For me, it's just one of the items I've noticed.

It'll be interesting to see how your hair responds to your new turbie too. Looking forward to hearing about your impression!  ♡♡♡