WEN

Honored Contributor

32 oz. seasonal cleanser + 4 oz. Treatment  Oil is UP! Plus a 613 travel pack! $69.96 with FREE SHIPPING! Ready, set, GO!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

Wait for Chaz, he’s on air at 7 pm, so he gets the credit for your purchase.

Respected Contributor

Hi @SurferWife!  YES, what a great deal and in Tropical!!!!  Free shipping!  Wooo HOOO!!!!!  Ready set go is right, that's gonna fly out the door!

Regular Contributor

Wait? So Tropical can be sold out like it was on the gallons? No thanks. Early bird and all that. 

Honored Contributor

Shoot!  I just got a SHP oil for $62 plus the $3 shipping!  

Guess it wouldn’t hurt to get another, though...😉😄

Contributor
I ordered the STP kit a few minutes ago, so I didn’t want to miss them. Hopefully, Chaz got s credit from me.
Honored Contributor

@TraLyn...I did wait for Chaz to be on air for the STP gallon and lost out. i’m not losing out on another opportunity for an STP deal.  I purchased mine last night.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife

I agree, when you snooze you lose, at least when it comes to the STP. I'm glad you decided to order last night to ensure you could get your precious Toby his STP... I placed an order this morning as well and will order something else when Chaz in on at 7. 

I'm sure Chaz will understand because it seems STP is so popular it sells out quickly! Hopefully for ODO's he'll get credit whenever orders are placed... maybe this should be another question for Chaz.

Aloha

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor
This deal is even much better than gallons @SurferWife! For you especially. With free shipping? Cool deal.
Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
This dedeal is even much better than gallons @SurferWife! For you especially. With free shipping? Cool deal.

True @sonechko, so true. Many of these special priced offers historically have been the way my purchases have bettered the gallon prices. Free shipping makes it a no brainer.

I'm sure @SurferWife is aware of this. Waiting then losing out on her gallon was a stinging disappointment.