WEN

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
This dedeal is even much better than gallons @SurferWife! For you especially. With free shipping? Cool deal.

True @sonechko, so true. Many of these special priced offers historically have been the way my purchases have bettered the gallon prices. Free shipping makes it a no brainer.

I'm sure @SurferWife is aware of this. Waiting then losing out on her gallon was a stinging disappointment. 

yep but 4 and for $80 or so more get 4 bottles of oil!!!

Question.  Does the STP oil smell like all the other products?  The oil and the texturizing spray are the only 2 I haven't tried.  I'm for sure getting it in SHP and think I'm safe to wait until Chaz is on air.

@geezerette cancel your oil order and get this!

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
This dedeal is even much better than gallons @SurferWife! For you especially. With free shipping? Cool deal.

True @sonechko, so true. Many of these special priced offers historically have been the way my purchases have bettered the gallon prices. Free shipping makes it a no brainer.

I'm sure @SurferWife is aware of this. Waiting then losing out on her gallon was a stinging disappointment. 

yep but 4 and for $80 or so more get 4 bottles of oil!!!

Question.  Does the STP oil smell like all the other products?  The oil and the texturizing spray are the only 2 I haven't tried.  I'm for sure getting it in SHP and think I'm safe to wait until Chaz is on air.

@geezerette cancel your oil order and get this!

@Suebdoo

Too late, I already received the oil.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

The SHP oil is identical to the CC and like products. The STP oil was different to my nose. A bit stronger with one of the "fruits" more dominant. I can't get to mine now to specify. @geezerette can you jump in on this, do you think the oil is the same as the CC etc? 

Respected Contributor

This is a One Day Only -- great price if you need both products!  I have plenty of oils so this one isn't for me.  Too bad as I could use more SHP cleansing conditioner -- still my favorite formula.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo

The SHP oil is identical to the CC and like products. The STP oil was different to my nose. A bit stronger with one of the "fruits" more dominant. I can't get to mine now to specify. @geezerette can you jump in on this, do you think the oil is the same as the CC etc? 

@rochelleS thanks!  I remembered hearing the STP was maybe sweeter?  I don't enjoy sweet unless I'm eating it, same with vanilla!😜

The SHP I adore in everything.....the EDP is my favorite!  Thanks for WENabling me on that!  I'm dangerously low on the oil so for sure getting that.  I had to pass on yesterday special because I have a ton of remoist to use up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

If you bot the last tsv, classic plus seasonal, the next AD scent is SHP btw. I could use an oil but have a stash of others that I use with NBT alot. I like TT and POM more for trmt purposes.

Isn't the SHP edt to die for. OMG. I swear I could walk around with my underpants on my head, I love it sooo much 😲 tee hee, lol! Honey, I'm glad to enable you any day. 

Just this past week sprayed SHP over dried down STP edp. oo la la, verrry nice, chica, very nice. Another dimension for these two fabulous scents!

I don't recall the STP oil being sweeter. One of the notes was more dominant. Pineapple perhaps? Try a little SHP to temper the sweetness if that's how it plays out on you. Experiment.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo

@rochelleS

I would be getting the SHP, so yes, I find the oil to be the same scent as the CC.

Frequent Contributor
@SurferWife, hope u got your STP ODO.
I got the SHP ODO as soon as Chaz started his show tonight :-)
Super Contributor

lucky me.  i got one.  it said waitlist.  but it went to progessing.  yea

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo

@rochelleS thanks!  I remembered hearing the STP was maybe sweeter?  I don't enjoy sweet unless I'm eating it, same with vanilla!😜

The SHP I adore in everything.....the EDP is my favorite!  Thanks for WENabling me on that!  I'm dangerously low on the oil so for sure getting that.  I had to pass on yesterday special because I have a ton of remoist to use up.

I get more pink grapefruit in the STP oil, which I think is a perfectly balanced scent. 

The grapefruit is what keeps it smelling like real fresh fruit, and prevents the melon and other sweet fruits from becoming too sweety-candy-like.