WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@TraLyn wrote:

Wait for Chaz, he’s on air at 7 pm, so he gets the credit for your purchase.

It's Six O'clock for me.

I waited and I ordered.

Shame on me. I just wanted another STP oil. I could bathe in that stuff!

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo

The SHP oil is identical to the CC and like products. The STP oil was different to my nose. A bit stronger with one of the "fruits" more dominant. I can't get to mine now to specify. @geezerette can you jump in on this, do you think the oil is the same as the CC etc? 

@rochelleS thanks!  I remembered hearing the STP was maybe sweeter?  I don't enjoy sweet unless I'm eating it, same with vanilla!😜

The SHP I adore in everything.....the EDP is my favorite!  Thanks for WENabling me on that!  I'm dangerously low on the oil so for sure getting that.  I had to pass on yesterday special because I have a ton of remoist to use up.

I get more pink grapefruit in the STP oil, which I think is a perfectly balanced scent. 

The grapefruit is what keeps it smelling like real fresh fruit, and prevents the melon and other sweet fruits from becoming too sweety-candy-like.

@x Hedge 

Thanks for popping in and identifying the more dominant grapefruit note in the STP oil. I enjoy and appreciate a good grapefruit scent. The edp opens with a bright juicy delicious ruby red on me and it's fabulous. The other scents develop over and under, in and around and it's quite nice. A perfect wearable medley. Do you have the edp?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have the STP EDP @rochelleS, and I'm not sure I care for it.

After about 10 minutes developing time STP EDP reminds me of fruit stripe gum. Might be my chemistry tho.

613 used to smell like straight lemon on me, then Doctors dropped one med and now I get the balancing rosemary and vanilla bean scent too.

My favorite item in the STP line is the treatment oil. That is 'true' fruit to my nose, and  I'll always keep the STP treatment oil on hand.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Yes, I have the STP EDP @rochelleS, and I'm not sure I care for it.

After about 10 minutes developing time STP EDP reminds me of fruit stripe gum. Might be my chemistry tho.

613 used to smell like straight lemon on me, then Doctors dropped one med and now I get the balancing rosemary and vanilla bean scent too.

My favorite item in the STP line is the treatment oil. That is 'true' fruit to my nose, and  I'll always keep the STP treatment oil on hand.

@x Hedge

It is interesting  how we all can be so different. In the shower the STP CC is very "juicy fruit" gum smelling. Yet not in my hair afterwards. The edp eventually dries down soft and warmly fruit scented. On the way down the individual notes are more dominant and clearly identifiable for me. The NBT is also soft on me too. Unlike you, the oil for me is dominated by the grapefruit. 

I have never picked up the lemon in any 613 products. I purchased lemon verbena oil, adding to get a little whiff of lemon.

Do you have any SHP edp? I'd spritzed some over dried down STP edp and they play very nicely together.  I know it's expensive to keep a scent that doesn't agree with you but try pairing with others you may own. 613 would be an option. SOB, Coconut Mango etc. You might come upon a winning combo. Whats to lose...

Esteemed Contributor

No, @rochelleS, no SHP EDP or anything else SHP for me.

I'm one of the few who can smell the 'cat pee' note in SHP.

Some have described it as 'skunky' but as a cat owner I assure you, it's closer to an ’essence of cat pee' undernote.

I still have an empty 16oz SHP cc bottle, and I open it and take a sniff a couple of times a year to see if I, or it changes. 

edit- HSB12 was another Wenner who smelled cat pee in SHP.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge

I'm not going to lol or chuckle about your reaction, or whatever is the appropriate word, to SHP. I've never mentioned it publicly but the fall Pear is like vomit when I use it. I've tried multiple times thinking my cronic migraines had skewed my senses but nope...as much as I try to use this, I can't get past the smell. So you have my complete understanding. The nose knows.👃👅😷

Regular Contributor
Did anyone get this yet? The picture shows a packet of 613, but the video posted makes no mention of it, and it’s not listed in the text.
I asked CS and they said it’s not included.
Frequent Contributor

Hi @Greenqueen - I received mine a few days ago, and the 613 packet was included Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, mine included the packet.

Esteemed Contributor

yes, i got the 613 too @Greenqueen

cs is going by their description, which is wrong