WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: 11/28 wen TSV shows & hits per Dooters

@riley1 No, it’s not Chaz getting the new puppy. It might be Cooper, not sure. Maybe someone can clarify. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this @bruingirl! I recently deactivated my Facebook account so don’t see the inside scoop anymore. I can say I don’t miss the distraction of Facebook in the least!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi, AmericanBulldogMom!  I didn't think it was Chaz getting one.  I thought it was Dooters.  Cannot clarify though.  Oh well...I guess we'll find out.  I just hope and it's been on my mind alot, that they don't mention anything while Chaz is on air.  I don't want to see him get upset and be embarassed.  I love you, Chaz. XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks for posting this @bruingirl! I recently deactivated my Facebook account so don’t see the inside scoop anymore. I can say I don’t miss the distraction of Facebook in the least!

I agree @SurferWife about facebook.  I am not very active on social media and was on facebook for about (2) weeks.  I know it is crazy to say the least but I am of the older generation.  The only social media that I post on a regular basis is Linkedin.  I have only been on Linkedin since 2014 also.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

I agree @SurferWife about facebook.  I am not very active on social media and was on facebook for about (2) weeks.  I know it is crazy to say the least but I am of the older generation.  The only social media that I post on a regular basis is Linkedin.  I have only been on Linkedin since 2014 also.  

@Susan25  Oh hi I have not seen you on here for a long time & hoped all was well..Smiley Happy

I also don't use FB...this forum & my email are it for me!.. I heard a friend one time say "my Grandson de-friended me", just not my thing..

Hope your are still loving Wen...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was posted on Chaz’ Facebook page yesterday:

All WEN products have free shipping and handling and at least 5 Easy Pays on 11/28/17!

QVC Showtimes 11/28/17

12AM WEN Hour Show
3AM WEN Hour Show
6AM Morning Q
9AM WEN Hour Show
12PM WEN Hour Show
3PM WEN Hour Show
6PM WEN Hour Show
9PM Tuesday Night Beauty
10PM The Find with Shawn

All times in EST.

And this was on Dooters’ page Saturday:

I can't take the insanity! I'm getting bits and pieces of the TSV day, 11/28 at midnight (9 PM PT for you scoring at home) but it's all so confusing. I seriously think these people are messing with me on purpose. It's that, or I'm hallucinating from something I got my choppers on when I was outside today.
We all know what the TSV is, and it's insane, right? I'm buying a few of those (or more).... But I swear, my eyes see something that looks like another one but I'm sure it isn't. What the heck is going on here! I see some great Fall stuff and amazing new Winter releases! Somebody SLAP me! Not hard though. Let's not get crazy here. But crazy is what I see. Easy Pays, ODO's, Event Priced stuff, some with free S & H, or a lot with it? I can't tell. They're blocking me, I just know it. I swear, even the schedule changed. Are you kidding me?

Hit Duration Show
Midnight 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
3:00 AM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean (gorgeous Gina)
6:00 AM hit (2x 20mins) MQ1
9:00 AM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
12:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
15:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
18:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
21:00 PM hit (20 mins) Tuesday Night Beauty
22:00 PM hit (2x 20mins) The Find with Shawn

Okay, I can just say that without a decoder ring I won't be much help and sadly even if I had one I have no fingers. Just saying. I really hope you all join me because as the old song goes... 'There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear.'

And since the puppy mention was by Wen Dooters, we have to assume that it is Cooper getting a new family edition.  Dooters sounds less than enthusiastic about it, by the way!😄

ETA:  I think there are some show repeats on Q2 and Beauty IQ during the day, since I have my DVR set to record all WEN shows on all channels.  It looks like it will be recording WEN all day!  (I don’t know if any of those will be new programming, or all just repeats from QLive shows.)

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bruingirl - thanks for the info! I see Dooter's mentioned a "pending" new puppy - Chaz is getting a new furry? I am thrilled to hear this and I'm sure the angels will be as well!

Hi @riley1 the new puppy Dooters is, um excited, about is for Cooper!  She posted a pic on her FB page Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife you're welcome!

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

Hi Ladies

just wanted to share some info that was shared on periscope. The rice based choice for the tsv will be MIF, BGT and FF (not Light).  Hopefully this change will be addressed during the tsv launch. 

happy wenning!

bruingirl

live....laugh....love