WEN

Trusted Contributor

11/28 wen TSV shows & hits per Dooters

This was posted on Dooters FB page: 

I need to get back to business. Can't let the pending new puppy get me down.... so how about the schedule for 11/28. I'm looking into what's coming and will see what I can find. Stay tuned, but for now:

00:00 (Midnight) 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean Sandra Bennett
3:00 AM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean Mary Nelson
9:00 AM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean Carolyn Gracie
12:00 AM 2 hours WEN by Chaz Dean Jennifer Coffey
18:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean Jill Bauer
Now don't forget the Hits:
6:00 AM hit (2x 20mins) Morning Q Rachael
22:00 PM hit (2x 20mins) The Find with Shawn 
21:00 PM hit (20 mins) Tuesday Night Beauty Shawn

I'm guessing they're praying a BED is the TSV for 11/29. Maybe they could find some in the warehouse to sleep on! 🤣🐴

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 11/28 wen TSV shows & hits per Dooters

Thank you !!! @bruingirl
Contributor

I hope they will have the fall seasonal trip again on the 28th. I pre-ordered mine, but didn't expect them to process so early. My order didn't go through because I didn't have the funds available at the time of processing. Now the seasonals are gone.
Contributor

I meant trio. Phone changed it to trip.
Respected Contributor

Well awreet, well awroot, well awrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you, bruingirl!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi, Rhema.  I'm sorry about that.  There's gonna be a great TSV, three winter seasonals.  I know, the fall ones are my favorite too.  I love the summer ones also.  Maybe if you can swing it, I'm sure there'll be some great stuff!  I know, sometimes I get the ol' "funds a low" thing too!

Contributor

That's actually what I meant, lol. The winter seasonals. I have the Tuscan Pear and Vanilla Pumpkin kits ... And love those! I also got the three RTM. I pre-ordered the winter seasonals with the red currant, etc... The pre-order for the Nov 28th TSV is what I lost. I saw the posts where everyone else's shipped. I didn't think they were gonna ship that soon. I figured probably next week at the earliest. Currently the only ones left are the Lavender and it's either the Sam or the TT, can't remember. So I am hoping the seasonals will be available on the 28th.
Respected Contributor

@Rhema  The seasonals should be available on TSV day but I would advise you to order very early, as soon as Chaz is on air EST Smiley Wink This is one great TSV Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

OOOoooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance!! They reprocessed ....woot!!!

Very happy now Smiley Happy  This time of year - aolways trying to stretch out the wallet - Digging deep - lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@bruingirl - thanks for the info! I see Dooter's mentioned a "pending" new puppy - Chaz is getting a new furry? I am thrilled to hear this and I'm sure the angels will be as well!