WEN

Super Contributor

Camilla ....I was referring to shampoo and conditioner in general....not Wen...my mistake didn't realize you ladies were referring to Wen.... I meant I'm always out of shampoo before out of conditioner...

Respected Contributor

@TVLandI see.  Since this topic is inside the dedicated WEN forum, you will find we predominantly discuss WEN products and how we use them, and what new products or formulas might be coming out in the future.  None of us use regular shampoo or conditioner any more.

Super Contributor

Any idea when TSV will be available for pre-order? I'm running low 😬

Honored Contributor

@peace6576 wrote:

@peace6576 

I'm sure it will be a while. The TSV is not until October 9. The presell generally starts about two days prior to the TSV.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor
@tsavorite. I love the Vanilla Mint formula. It’s one of the best ones for my hair. No irritation on the scalp for me, just a refreshing feeling. I will be getting that seasonal trio for sure.
Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@SurferWife - Thanks for that tidbit. This is why we need Dooters to come back - always had good hints forus.

Maybe we could train the Angels to give us some hints.

@riley1 We have since designated Toby as our mascot! Smiley LOL Trying to get @SurferWife to allow Toby to comment on his WEN experience, but I'm not sure she wants to give him an outlet for speaking out. He may let out some secrets about her! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@peace6576 wrote:

If you can hold out until the 9th when Chaz is on TV it would be amazing since Chaz only gets airtime credit for items he sells while he is on the air, no credit for presale items or items that sell when he is not currently on air, it's a weird thing in my opinion but Chaz explained it on his FB page last night.

Honored Contributor

@Kaproud1 wrote:
Whaaaaaaat I just went back and watched the video on Chaz FB

In addition to a trio of LAV, TT, or the 319 316 Bella Spirit, you can get one of 3 seasonal packs:
Spring Honey Lilac, Orange Blossom, and Desert Poppy
Summer Melon Mint, Honey Peach, and Pink Lemonade
Winter Vanilla Mint, White Forest, and Wild Berry

So NOW I’m SOLD!!!!!

Put me down for Tea Tree & the Summers!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

The TSV is now posted, so we know the details.  There are a total of FOUR shipments in the a/d, either 3 bottles of the classic options, the treatment options, or the seasonal options.  The first two seasonal shipments are Winter formulas, then one shipment of Spring and one of Summer.  This is going to be a very, very good deal, I believe that in previous years these a/d programs were only three shipments, not four!

Trusted Contributor
And btw the TSV is listed -interesting combo too
Treatment - 613 319 Indigo