WEN

Trusted Contributor
o and if I would have scrolled up a bit I would have seen that you all already knew about the Treatment combo.
Honored Contributor

Please honor Chaz's wish that you wait to order until he is presenting so it helps his quota that QVC imposes on him. You can order any time during the hour or two that he is presenting. You don't have to wait until he is actually presenting the TSV.  Meeting or surpassing his quota means he will be asked to return more often and have more presentations on those days that he is there.

It also helps his quota if you purchase any other item of WEN during his presentations, even if it is not something they are going to show.

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 5.43.19 AM.png

From WEN by Chaz Dean.

• Each shipment includes three 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days, for a total of four shipments
  • Treatment: one each of Sixthirteen, ThreeNineteen, and Bella Spirit
  • Winter: 1st and 2nd shipments receive one each of Winter Vanilla Mint, Winter White Forest, and Winter Wild Berry; 3rd shipment Spring scents; 4th shipment Summer scents

Respected Contributor

GREAT post, World Traveler!  I was wondering what I would get since I'm interested in the seasonal set.  Last December I got winter and summer but got the same ones in all three deliveries.  This time, it seems we get the seasonals within that season.  This is how I really wanted it!  I was not sure so thank you for posting this.  Yes, we should wait.  Chaz was saying this Saturday night while the awards were on.

Respected Contributor

Okay, explain this to me like I'm a four year old.  I think we get four deliveries including the original order.  Is that right....hit one for yes and two for no!  hahaha  LOL!  Just kidding.  ug.  Okay now, am I correct in assuming that we get two winter sets, one summer and one spring.  That would make four in all.  I would love it if we could have gotten a fall set.  I do appreciate the wonderful deal though. 

World Traveler, could you elaborate on this?  I'd really appreciate that.  Thank you for all you do.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya My thought is that it is VERY critical to him that we wait. He normally doesn't say much about that, only if he is asked. But this time he has initiated the conversation on waiting until he comes, so I feel this time is extra important for scheduling when they want him to come back and how many shows when he does come back.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya That is the way I understand it. The first two shipments of the seasonal selection will be the Winter scents, the third shipment will be Spring; and the last shipment, fourth, will be the Summer scents.

This is the first time I have seen him do it this way. Usually it is three shipments, so there is no repeat of any of the shipments like he is doing now. I would have preferred the fourth to be the Fall scents.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya That is the way I understand it. The first two shipments of the seasonal selection will be the Winter scents, the third shipment will be Spring; and the last shipment, fourth, will be the Summer scents.

This is the first time I have seen him do it this way. Usually it is three shipments, so there is no repeat of any of the shipments like he is doing now. I would have preferred the fourth to be the Fall scents.

@World Traveler  @77yangya 

Yes same here, I wish they would of done Fall, (probably a Q thing tho).

Oh well it's a great deal regardless, no gallon prices could ever beat this!  

Contributor
Hello (new here )
I did see a recent post he did on facebook. Someone here had mentioned it & I was watching - he was taking photos of the 10/9 trio tsv's. He said he wouldn't be having a December TSV so that is why we are getting the winter twice.
I also heard him mention that there would be FALL duos since Fall isn't included in the TSV (I think I heard this correctly )
Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 Welcome to the WEN forum!

And thanks for the information/clarification. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Please honor Chaz's wish that you wait to order until he is presenting so it helps his quota that QVC imposes on him. You can order any time during the hour or two that he is presenting. You don't have to wait until he is actually presenting the TSV.  Meeting or surpassing his quota means he will be asked to return more often and have more presentations on those days that he is there.

It also helps his quota if you purchase any other item of WEN during his presentations, even if it is not something they are going to show.

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 5.43.19 AM.png

From WEN by Chaz Dean.

• Each shipment includes three 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days, for a total of four shipments
  • Treatment: one each of Sixthirteen, ThreeNineteen, and Bella Spirit
  • Winter: 1st and 2nd shipments receive one each of Winter Vanilla Mint, Winter White Forest, and Winter Wild Berry; 3rd shipment Spring scents; 4th shipment Summer scents

@World Traveler 

I'll wait until he is on air!  The good thing for me is midnight on the east coast is 6pm here, so at 6:01pm Thursday evening, I'm clicking  SPEED BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.