Contributor

@lulu2 Thank you for the suggestion of contacting a local realtor. I'll certainly keep that in mind. I still have quite a bit of time before I must book, so I can do some research into realtors in the cities we're visiting.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

BUFFALO NY?  BRRRrrrr    (TOTE GREAT FOR TRAVEL SNACKS)

My LUG  LunchTote Scooter (Black/Mint)  went thru Buffalo,NY too!    LOL

Right now I think it is sitting at the local PO awaiting delivery on Tuesday according to the message on the tracking link.  

I will post when the tote arrives.

* STILL HOPING and PRAYING FOR A TRAVEL FORUM FOLKS! *

Keep Calm and Travel On,

CAT 

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler

Well DARN! My Lug Lunch Tote/Scooter is still in transit mode and NOT out for delivery!  

The Monday postal holiday slowed everything up, I hope this item arrives on Wednesday.   

This will be a good tote  (insulated)  for TRAVEL snacks! 

WE ARE STILL HOPING FOR A TRAVEL FORUM PLEASE Mr/Ms  HALL MONITORS!!  

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 Mine showed movement today. At least it is in the same state as I am! ha!

And the Kickflip2 just shipped.

Two things to look forward to getting.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

My new Black  LUG Lunch Tote/Scooter arrived today!  YAY! 

I like it, I like it!  DH agrees  it is very well made and is impressed.  

He has a small insulated tote he uses on his golf bag for a  bottle of water and snacks.

This insulated tote will be good for our travel snacks and drinks. 

WE ARE STILL HOPING FOR A TRAVEL FORUM PLEASE MR/MS HALL MONITORS!  

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 I am so bummed. The Lug tote is sitting 30 miles away from me since yesterday, and it will probably go to my local post office tomorrow, and then hopefully I will get it by Friday. Did yours arrive by the post office too or was it UPS?

So glad you like it. That means I will like it too, because we seem to gravitate to the same things. I could have used it today at work. Looking forward to taking it on the plane when I take a few days off next month. And if it is as good as I think it is, then I will probably take it on the long plane trip to Europe in June. Will also be good to stick things in to eat while out and about on tours.

Is your husband wanting to snatch your tote for his golfing? Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

The LUG LunchTote/Scooter in Black was in my oversized mailbox this afternoon.   YAY! 

It arrived very flat in a soft bag.  This will fit into carry on luggage and could be used at the hotel pool or beach side.  I like the side zipper pockets, the whole thing ZIPS Closed. 

We even take 12oz plastic cups and plate/bowls along for poolside snacks and beer. HA! 

DH is happy with his small insulated tote on the golf bag. I think it was Free SWAG  at a finance conference he was attending so the price was right!  LOL  His tote is apple green.  

Yours LUG items will arrive very soon and it will be a little like Christmas Day!  

WE ARE STILL HOPING FOR A TRAVEL FORUM FOLKS!  P L E A S E !!!  

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 Just checked, and it has transferred to my local post office, so tomorrow should be the day!!!! Will let you know what I think of it. Quite sure I will love it. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Travel Chat

[ Edited ]

@gacat123 Got it! YAY!!!! The Lug Lunch Tote/Scooter (F12616) in black arrived today. Finally! ha! I really like it and am glad I purchased it. It is a little larger than what I had, so that is good.

I agree with your husband that it is well made. And it is not too large; just right. I have a couple of Rachel Ray insulated totes, and they are nice for when I go to the grocery store and don't plan on going home right away. But they are a little larger than I would like for lunch at work or for carry-on for the flights.

I like the outside pockets where I can put utensils and also my cell phone if I want. I am eager to use it on my weekend flight coming up in a couple of weeks. 

Overall, I am very satisfied and pleased to once again get something from Lug that is first rate. I'm definitely a Lug Nut!Heart

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

AKA:  LUG NUT

OH JOY!   I am so glad you now have your Lug Lunch Tote/Scooter!!  

Mine is right here looking at me and grinning a mint trim grin .... LOL 

We can think of various uses for this insulated T R A V E L  tote.  (DO SHARE)   

I keep frozen bottles of water in the freezer for tote/cooler   keeping  things  C O O L !!

I also have a  YETI 35 Cooler  with tray that is totally wonderful and is like a second fridge for home and or Car travel.  We make a VAT of red sauce and this is where I cool the One Cup bags before placing into the freezer.   Good for thawing Holiday Turkeys too....LOL

WE ARE STILL HOPING FOR A TRAVEL FORUM Moderators & Hall Monitors  PLEASE! 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT