Honored Contributor

I understand July 10 or 11 that Lug will be presented, not as a TSV, but as some special deals.

@gacat123 Keep an eye out for yet another piece to add to our stash of Lug items!

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

OK! I will be on the LUG LookOUT patrol!   

slight off topic:  I am looking at a turquoise necklace at THE PARAGON catalog. 

400 real chips, 100 inches long  on sale $19.99  # 2 0 9 7 4 . 

Please take a peek at this online and tell me your thoughts.  <G> 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

4TH of JULY  LUG REPORT! 

We used the  LUG Scooter Insulated tote to take containers of potato salad and cole slaw to our family get together.  I have frozen water bottles I put in with the food and everything was nice and cold when we arrived about 30minutes away at my Dad's.  

My 85yo Dad was impressed with the  *good lookin* bag as he described it.  <G> 

I have the BLACK/MINT option which is guy friendly so even DH is OK with it. 

Keep Calm and  LUG On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@World Traveler 

4TH of JULY  LUG REPORT! 

We used the  LUG Scooter Insulated tote to take containers of potato salad and cole slaw to our family get together.  I have frozen water bottles I put in with the food and everything was nice and cold when we arrived about 30minutes away at my Dad's.  

My 85yo Dad was impressed with the  *good lookin* bag as he described it.  <G> 

I have the BLACK/MINT option which is guy friendly so even DH is OK with it. 

Keep Calm and  LUG On, 

CAT

@gacat123 YAY!!!! I love mine too. Great for taking lunch to work. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@World Traveler 

OK! I will be on the LUG LookOUT patrol!   

slight off topic:  I am looking at a turquoise necklace at THE PARAGON catalog. 

400 real chips, 100 inches long  on sale $19.99  # 2 0 9 7 4 . 

Please take a peek at this online and tell me your thoughts.  <G> 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Oh @gacat123, I am the wrong person to ask. I rarely wear jewelry and the only thing I consistently have on is my QVC Garmin tracker so I can check my daily steps and how well I sleep at night. Serves as a watch too.

My advice, if you want it, is to get it. Heart Not a lot of money involved. Maybe the posters in the jewelry forum would be more helpful than I am. Sorry.

Respected Contributor

Just saw on Lug's f2f that the new Gondola ride will be presented Saturday between 7 and 10 AM. Not sure if it's Q or Q2 but I think it's Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

Just saw on Lug's f2f that the new Gondola ride will be presented Saturday between 7 and 10 AM. Not sure if it's Q or Q2 but I think it's Q.

Looks like AM Style.  I personally am not a polka dot person but know many are.

IMG_4511.PNG

Respected Contributor

I haven't been a polka dot person till recently. I'll wait to see what colors and the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego Unless there is something really special about the inside of this, I think I can easily pass as it does not present anything visually different from my other pieces. But I am open to checking out the video once it has been presented. Perhaps it will come in other designs/colors. They usually do solids and camps.

Thanks for posting the picture.

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 As I was getting ready to leave Inverness for Glasgow, I tuned into QVC and they have been showing the Can Can, the Puddle Jumper Travel Bag with Carry On (wasn't that the one that was a TSV not long ago?), the Ace, which I got in the confetti blue and have on this trip (love it!), the Streetcar, the Carousel, and the Pontoon.

After seeing them demonstrate the Pontoon, I know that I will not get it. It has everything, however, it is so big that I would not want to carry it around in an airport, or anywhere else for that matter. It needs wheels! Ha! I think they said it was clearance priced, so they may be getting rid of these and doing a newer version sometime soon. Started with 14,000 (?) and now are down to 5,000 (?). Anyway, some colors already sold out. They did have the camo sand, which I like.

Have a few more minutes before leaving, so maybe something else will pop up that I will be interested in. Or perhaps they will have something different on their program scheduled for later in the day. I will check it out when I arrive in Glasgow.