Honored Contributor

Saw the presentation, did anyone else?  I want this bag!  On this last trip, I realized that I needed a small backpack.  Took my can-can and loved it but sometimes I needed something to put stuff in such as camera or wallet.  Think I see yet another LUG bag coming my way....

Honored Contributor

That's my kind of travel bag!  One is definitely in my future!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL @Q4u I saw the presentation and I loved it! I ordered it in blue. I like my Lug bags better than my expensive handbags. No other brand comes close!

Honored Contributor

I'm going to have to wait but when I buy it I think it'll be in the red or black ....  really nice looking, love the material and I love backpacks anyway!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Great!  Thats the  color I was thinking of getting also.  I liked that you could lock the zippers of the main compartment.  There were times on this last trip where having the can-can on me cross body and then my camera cross-body also felt like too much around my neck.  Also needed something for purchases so didn't have to hold or carry them in case I wanted hands free for pictures.

Honored Contributor

Didn't see the presentation and tried to watch a video of it, but they haven't posted a video yet. Will check later. Did see what it looked like and was surprised there were no camos or some of the other pattern configurations. They all appear to be solids.

Hope to see it presented again. Can't let any of you get a new Lug without me taking a peek! ha!

Honored Contributor

@Q4u I liked the red also but when I get it will get the blue as I feel that will go with more of what I wear when I travel.  This will primarily be a travel or day trip backpack for me.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler I posted in the other thread last month that I wanted a daypack that I could take hiking that would fit my DSLR. Then they delivered! Trying not to pull the trigger because I have an awesome lumbar pack by Mountainsmith that I've been using for over 20 years and still looks new. I don't really need this Lug... I'd have a much harder time resisting if it came in camo navy! Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Just thought I'd let you know video is up, ya know, just in case you wanted to look at it.  So you can see what we're all talking about.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

THANKS for this  LUG Mini Backpack Information! 

I saw the video and am quite impressed.  I have a  small DKNY Black Micro Fiber BackPack style bag that has been my GO TO  for over 20years and it still looks good.  It has lived thru bag trends  IN/OUT and is now back IN but has always worked for me. 

I think I am going to pass on this offer but I would probably order the Classic Black! <G>  

My  PJ Mini in Camo Pink is totally cute, I am very pleased with my recent  Q purchase. 

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT