Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just returned from Fall Foilage tripf

One of the best things about living in the upstate NY Finger Lakes region is the fall foliage. Everywhere I go, the scenery is spectacular. I have to send my Florida grandchildren photos of my neighborhood so they can see what it’s like. When the grandkids were little, I sent them leaves of amazing colors. My oldest grandchild tells me he wants to live in the north because it’s so beautiful. My daughter, who lives the south, is not pleased, but I am thrilled.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Just returned from Fall Foilage trip

I was just searching the travel forum and saw your post from October. This is the exact trip we want to take in October (DH and myself). We also live in California. A question.....what tour group did you use? We are just starting our research and have looked at Caravan Tours. They seem to have good ratings. 

Thanks much and Happy New Year.!

Contributor

Hi Vinalouise, I just saw your response. We went on a Gate One Tour for our fall foliage trip and we were very pleased. There were 35 of us on the tour and half were from California. A suggestion, I would go early Oct to see foliage as it was late last year due to warmer weather so we lucked out as we went Oct 11-21. We left from Boston and went to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and returned to Boston. Hope this helps!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much! We ended up booking with Caravan, October 13-20.

Can't wait!

Trusted Contributor

Vinalouise - I'm a copy cat.  Just booked this tour,

ours starts on Sept. 24. 

Super Excited!!