Respected Contributor

Headed to North Shore, Lake Tahoe

Me and my friend are doing a little mid-week trip to get away from Sacramento's heat. One evening we are going to the Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor, Nevada. Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Tahoe Vista or Incline Village? How about a short hike?

Respected Contributor

Re: Headed to North Shore, Lake Tahoe

@chessylady wrote:

Me and my friend are doing a little mid-week trip to get away from Sacramento's heat. One evening we are going to the Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor, Nevada. Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Tahoe Vista or Incline Village? How about a short hike?

@chessylady 

Sunnyside Restaurant on the west side about 17 miles away is great. On the water & great food. No Incline Village tips though will be curious as to what is suggested.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady Sorry, I don't have any suggestions, but I hope you have a great trip!

Regular Contributor

Maybe you're back already. But you could check out the Flume Trail close to Incline Village on the east side of the lake. The trail goes up the mountain away from the lake and is gorgeous. I haven't been there for years but used to walk up that. I think a lot of mountain bikes use it now. 

Where did you hike if you're back now?