Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever traveled on a tour with Globus?  I am looking at a trip to Alaska...

Honored Contributor

I worked for a travel magazine way back in the early 90's and yes they are a reputable company. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl My father, sister, and I traveled with Globus on a number of trips to Europe, but that was around 30 years ago. My memory of them as a tour company is very good. They were not the adventure type of travels that many companies do today, but they have probably expanded in the various offerings they have for anyone's particular desire/need. All the trips we took were bus tours, very busy, and wonderful local guides.

If you go, I am sure you will enjoy Alaska with Globus. Heart

Frequent Contributor

We have taken over 10 trips with Globus- including Alaska. We have found them to be an outstanding company. The tour directors, who stay with you the whole trip, are so knowledgeable, informative, and always have a great sense of humor. You can tell that their goal is safety first, then, they want everyone to have a great time. We are always amazed by the amount of information the tour directors possess. 

Respected Contributor

We took a 2 week tour of Scotland with them a couple years ago. We were very pleased. In 2004 we toured with their sister company Cosmos (less expensive hotels, etc.). Then in 2016 we used Monograms (another company affiliated with them) for a week long city stay. All 3 times we were very satisfied.

Contributor

My best friend and I were surprised by our husbands with a 17 day tour around England, Ireland and Scotland.  it was a wonderful trip and the company was wonderful. 

Honored Contributor

@beewee I will be VERY interested in hearing all about your trip (during or after!). I love those three countries. Heart

Valued Contributor

Took Globus through Ireland. Loved every minute. Guide was superb, and all of the accomodations, meals, add-on's, were excellent.