Honored Contributor

For Those Looking For a Travel Bag - LUG TSV

There is a LUG TSV on Friday, May 25 and in reading some other posts, it sounds like it MAY be a min-puddle jumper.  Just thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone is looking/thinking of a small day bag type of bag for travelling.  Please don't kill the messenger tho if I'm wrong on what the TSV is.  The mini-PJ is already up on Q's website if you want to take a look.

Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Looking For a Travel Bag - LUG TSV

@JudyL Thanks for the heads up! I love my mini Puddle Jumper, so I hope that is the TSV. I have it in the black polka dot, but would love to have a different color once in a while, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, as I use mine almost every day to work. 

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  I see the regular puddle jumper, not a mini.  Do you have an item number?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ItsME there's a link in the tsv forum.  It is the mini.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL F13166 seems to be the item number. It was posted in the TSV forum, so I guess it is okay to post it again here. The Firework is really a cute color combination.

Respected Contributor

I am seriously considering ordering the TSV.  I love the new flamingo print, but will probably stick to gray.  I have the Carousel in heathered gray and just love it.

Honored Contributor

The mini Puddle Jumper is $95 on the Lug website, so this will be a good deal!

Honored Contributor

I am not awake - I posted a response to @World Traveler

on the TSV forum that I mean to post here on the travel forum.  LOL  Anyway, this looks like it would make a good fit under the seat carry on.  So between using it as a purse/commute bag - which I'm thinking of doing - and having it for whenever I start travelling again as a carry-on, I may just be picking this up.  I've always loved the watercolor choice but the fireworks choice looks cute to me also.

As a carry-on, it looks like it would fit my camera and accessories, and the other things that I like to take on the plane - change of underwear, crossword puzzle books, tablet, snacks, etc.

Always good to have more than one use for a bag to justify a purchase!  Esp. when you really don't need another LUG bag, like me!  HAHA

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Posting here and on the TSV forum.

Oh yes! I put all sorts of things in there. I always have my Lug wallet inside and there is plenty of room on top of that.

Today, besides my wallet, I put two different newspapers (in one of the outside pockets along with my iPad), two Lock and Lock (small) contains for lunch (inside), a water bottle inside (although there is a place on the outside for that), a small bag of personal things like clippers, nail file, lipstick, etc., my dark glasses and case (inside). 

Then I stopped off at Starbucks and put a bunch of napkins inside the bag, put a Reader's Digest inside, and also a small crystal dish I wanted to show someone at work.

After putting all those things inside, I still have room for more! 

Because there is so much room inside the bag, I rarely use the outside pockets. I do use the outside pocket that is dedicated for the cell phone (soft lining), and once in a while I will put my keys in one of the small outside pockets. But mostly the keys stay on my desk because I need them to get into different buildings and rooms here at work. The outside has pockets for water bottles and/or a small umbrella.

I have never used the long strap; I just use the handles. But would use the long strap if I took it on a trip. I so want to get a lighter colored one to use during the summer, but I don't see one that I like. I thought they had a soft pink/pearl, but don't see it now.

The camo would not go with my work clothes.

Be sure to let me know what you decide!