Frequent Contributor

Has anyone been to Bali? Our yoga teacher is putting together a trip of 8-10 people. This place has always been on my Bucket List.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, on my bucket list, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

My niece an experienced yoga teacher and someone that is very into the kind of

spirituality/lifestyle that goes with it..goes there almost every month. She has sent back

many beautiful pictures.It looks lovely...go if you get the chance. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, just dreading the long flights.

Trusted Contributor

Bali -  STOP IT, STOP THE PRESSES......the place of my dreams

GO ...GO...GO...GO

If you won't go..... I wil GO (SMILE)

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

I have not been, but wanted to encourage you to GO!  It sounds like a wonderful trip!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy, Bali is a beautiful, peaceful place and if you like silver, I purchased some beautiful pieces there.  It's not overcrowded because of the distance & the flights are long.  I only have good thoughts about Bali and Fiji.  I'm not too fond of Tahiti tho.  Enjoy your trip it will be memorable and the people are so kind and peaceful.  

Frequent Contributor

Bali? It's ok. I'd rather spend time in Hawaii. Shorter flight, peaceful, beautiful.  The flight to Bali is so long and pay out not worth it. Love Indonesia, but Bali is overrated.