Esteemed Contributor

Just finalized my travel for Barbados.  So happy.  Can't wait to get there!

If any of you have any tips about this Paradise, please feel free to share.  It is my first trip to this Island Nation.

Beaches, here I come!!!!!

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Drink Banks beer & Mt. Gay rum while having sme fun the sun. Eat a Fried flying fish sandwich. HAVE FUN!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

My sister and I spent a day there on a cruise.  We hired a taxi with kind of a wild looking driver.  He was very nice and spent the day taking us to his favorite places on the island. It's one of the more prosperous looking Islands.  The people seem to live very well.   Our driver was very proud of the place and insisted on taking us to a plaza with a statue of a local hero and telling us all about him. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Have,

Image result for have fun word images

Trusted Contributor

@itiswhatitis  I'm jealous !  Sounds fantastic, enjoy !!

Honored Contributor

I've never been there, but am really jealous.  Have a great time.  🏄🎾🏊💃🍍🍺🍷🍸

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone.  Just a little while longer and I'm on my way!!!!

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Thanks everyone.  Just a little while longer and I'm on my way!!!!

When do you leave?

Respected Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Just finalized my travel for Barbados.  So happy.  Can't wait to get there!

If any of you have any tips about this Paradise, please feel free to share.  It is my first trip to this Island Nation.

Beaches, here I come!!!!!

For years my husband worked for an international hotel.  He managed a resort in Barbados.  The children and I stayed in the states during school, but lived there during the summer and holidays.  Barbados is a quiet island compared to others.  The standard of living is relatively high.  There are a lot of Brits living there involved in government and economy.  There are many beautiful beaches and the weather is lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your insight @muttmom

*Call Tyrone*