Trusted Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

They changed my flight. It was impossible to fix the problem on their website. In my State, the governor stopped unemployment in June. After a lawsuit,it is has been reinstated til September.

@Bibione In MO all pandemic unemployment relief ended last month. Businesses are still not able for hire enough people to adequately run their businesses and now the delta variant is rampant here. One city near me has reinstated wearing masks again. It's a mess. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

No wait time at Southwest Airlines when I rebooked my flight that I cancelled in March, 2020.  The shock was that my credit didn't cover the replacement ticket.  Price was up by at a third more.

@Mmsfoxxie I know what you mean. I am going to have to wait until school starts for the fares to go down so I don't have to spend a fortune to fly to see my kids in CA. 

Valued Contributor

@KCDiva You are correct. About 25 states stopped it last June. In Indiana the unemployed sued the goverment and won. Now they will get the 300 dollars a week plus 40% of their previous salary til September.