Esteemed Contributor

Re: Women with Control TSV - November 13, 2023

@Caaareful Shopper   Leah looked ridiculous.  If her aim was to hide herself, all she accomplished was to make herself look bigger than she is.  At one point when she was giving the models sizes sgecsud she was going to remove her cardigan, but she never did.    

Honored Contributor

Awful.  I really, really can't stand Renee's fashions.  Just yuk.  Hard for me to look at the stuff.  I could barely look at Leah.

Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue   having a good sense of style starts with knowing what looks good on you.  Not everyone can wear everything.    It looks like the larger sizes in the dress are going faster than the smaller sizes according to the information they are showing in the screen

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat   Plus, she had it on in black, which I bet looked fabulous on her!  

Jayne Brown has it on now in her Josie Maran show, in the  winter berry color, with no cover up. 

It's all in your individual comfort level, I do realize that.  But to be a sales host helping shoppers shop, the "do as I say, not as I do" can be so frustrating to the viewer. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would have loved to see this in red, a true blue red. Perhaps even would have ordered.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Way too stretchy fabric, so the "panel" is not working from what I can tell.

And no pockets!!!  Sorry, it's just a fail in my book.

I can't remember the last time I bought a dress....it may be 40+ years ago....but I did look at the presentation. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah looked liked a bag lady--- piling everything on. It looked ridiculous. I can never understand this way of styling. The dress is not selling very well. I am not a fan of this fashion line.

Frequent Contributor

I have some of Renee’s things that are actually quite nice but this dress is a pass for me. I don’t think it looks nice on any of the models and even on Renee it is just okay. When I wear a dress I want to look great, because people will notice it, especially in the winter. I know what they were going for here. A simple turtleneck dress one could wear with boots, but the material is all wrong. Leah hid it for good reason. She probably found it unflattering.
Honored Contributor

I also see Jayne with a long jacket or sweater over the dress.  Guess the hosts don't feel 100% comfortable in it and I don't blame them!

Frequent Contributor

That panel underneath the dress would drive me nuts.