Respected Contributor

Re: Women with Control TSV - November 13, 2023

I wish Renee would go back to her pants TSVs.  I used to buy multiple colors and some are getting a little faded.  I just love her pants!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Leah is tryng hard to hide that she gained all her weightloss back. In actuallity it makes her look bigger with layer upon layer upon layer and then  any crossbody bag.  It looks rediculious.  Maybe if they wear their correct size, there's no need to hide behind all those layers!  Just a thought Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Leah looked liked a bag lady--- pilling everything on. It looked ridiculous. I can never understand this way of styling. The dress is not selling very well. I am not a fan of this fashion line.

Leah gained weight and her method of dealing with it is diversion. She tries to wear a lot of extras, so you won't concentrate on the weight gain but the accessories. I don't think it is working. I feel for Leah having to model that dress...or anyone for that matter.🥺

Honored Contributor

Last night the host and the models were wearing this dress.  On most of them, I could see the outline of their rounded tummies and the outline of their belly buttons.

What an awful look.  I don't blame Leah for not wanting to show that part of her body off.

This dress is a fail.  It makes everyone look heavier and wide and shows off what most women want to keep to themselves.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

I also see Jayne with a long jacket or sweater over the dress.  Guess the hosts don't feel 100% comfortable in it and I don't blame them!

@kaydee50 

I've watched Jayne all morning.  She is not wearing anything except a long necklace with her RSV dress.  No covering it up at all.  She seems 100% comfortable in it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jayne looks nice.

That's a turtleneck in my book. 

I don't understand how they pick a tsv. There could be so many other items that people would love. A beautiful blouse, sweater or anything else but a blah dress.

It's a dress, that's about it. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't know why Renee didn't change the neckline on this dress. She's already offered this dress twice in turtle and mock neck. I bought the mock neck A few years ago. It's very nice fabric, but yes, it is a close to the body fit. And why not offer some prints. She's only done these dresses in solids.
Honored Contributor

I wear dresses all of the time, and I love Renee's! I have quite a few. 

But I don't have much luck with that blue panel in her pants, so I doubt if it would work for me. And it's just a tad too slinky for me.

It is a beautiful dress, and I do so wish I could wear it! It does look stunning on the models!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue    I'm not sure Leah just wanted to cover up with Renee's fringed sweater. She's really a team player when it comes to fashion shows Leah does. I think she over-wears herself trying to show a number of items on her so that we see can what's for sale.  

Too bad Leah didn't choose a different color and reawlly show it off with a great piece of jewelry. I'd love to see a long necklace with this dress.

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz   I agree especially RED for the holidays. I thought about a nice darker choc too, maybe a good hue of olive.