Frequent Contributor

Re: Where are your READER SUNGLASSES?????? PLEASE GIVE US THE READER SUNGLASSES

Blue Topaz!!
what a novel idea!! Contact the company! What a response to your answer from them? Here is the spokesman, ( very famous male actor) who speaks of wearing readers in his life, but how does he see if he is wearing a pair of his very stylish PR sunglasses that are not readers?? Believe I will be making a call to them also!! Look at the market they are loosing out on!! So..... I guess I will have to go to other on line prospects , which there are several very reputable company's, to buy their reader sunglasses!! Maybe, no, yes, I will write a letter also, to PR and to the Q, who can appreciate the market of us older men and women who depend on readers! Thank you, perhaps we should all take a 15 minute time break and all of call PR and the Q!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!! Thank you all for your supportive responses! 

To my fellow Northern Ca commenter! 
Hello! Yes, I am out and about in this nasty wind and rain! I live in Roseville, and my route is Folsom, El Dorado Hills and Cameron Park. Almost 50 years as an RN, and a retired flight nurse/ OR nurse from C Springs ( Reserves and Active Duty) I love my job as a Home Health nurse and work for a great company in Sacramento! Drive Safely! Mary Jo