Frequent Contributor

Where are your READER SUNGLASSES?????? PLEASE GIVE US THE READER SUNGLASSES

I love your readers!! I have 6 pair, I love your Sunglasses!! BUT!!!!!!! I need reader SUNGLASSES from Prive Revaux!!!!!  I need to see and read when I'm driving as a Home Health nurse, read the chart, read the directions, and switching back and forth between the sun glasses that are not reader to put on my readers to see the chart, the phone, etc is crazy not to mention frustrating!!!!! I need, as I have asked several times from your company, for some of your very stylish sunglasses to be turned in to READER SUNGLASSES!!!!! Thank you!, Mary Jo

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where are your READER SUNGLASSES?????? PLEASE GIVE US THE READER SUNGLASSES

@MILKI
I just posted about Sunglass Readers on another thread...yes, I too would LOVE Prive Reveaux Sunglass Readers.

I still have a few pair from Joy Mangano, and I just bought a pair of 2.0 Sunglass Readers from HSN. (They're from the Carol Brodie Rarities line.)

Great suggestion...as I own many readers and sunglasses from Prive Reveaux and I LOVE the brand. Terrific quality with excellent optics.
Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see this brand include fit-overs in their lineup.  I need some stylish sunglasses to fit over my regular glasses.

Esteemed Contributor

Costco sells them at a very reasonable cost.  I find them in the book aisle.  LM

Honored Contributor

I finally bit the bullet and had corrective lenses (the same prescription as my regular glasses) put in my sunglass's frames. Readers in sunglasses, unless well made, gave me a headache moving my head around to look through the magnified area. Best thing I ever did. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I finally bit the bullet and had corrective lenses (the same prescription as my regular glasses) put in my sunglass's frames. Readers in sunglasses, unless well made, gave me a headache moving my head around to look through the magnified area. Best thing I ever did. 

@Shanusthis is a good idea if you wear glasses but I wear contacts.  I'd have to take my contacts out to put my corrective sunglasses on and then put my contacts back in when I took the sunglasses off.

Reader sunglasses is a very good idea.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva
@Shanus

Yes, I'm in the same boat as The Lipstick Diva...I wear contact lenses, so the option Shanus chose is not an option for me.
I agree that bifocal positioning on Sunglass Readers is key...if the magnification part is slightly off, I'm thrown for a loop!
I've personally had great luck with Carol Brodie's reader sunglasses from HSN...just bought my second pair.
I haven't seen Sunglass Readers at Costco, but I'm always looking! (I have bought their three-pack readers set and they are good...but the frame choices are limited.)
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for all of your replies and support! Corrective lenses, for me, won’t work either, as I don’t wear corrective lenses. Since my lasik procedure years ago, I “ traded “ out the corrective lenses for readers as lasik does not correct presbyopia for us “ older folks” Back in the days before lasik, I had corrective sunglasses which were expensive and I could not own( unless you had nothing more to spend your hard earned money on) more than one pair, and if your eye powers changed......well you get the picture! I have tried many different brands, along with styles of readers and feel that PR is pretty darn good and I love their sunglasses and styles. Still working as a 68 y/ o RN, driving all over in northern Ca I have really depended a lot on my readers and sunglasses ! Let’s just put them TOGETHER!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!! Mary Jo
Contributor

@MILKI wrote:

I love your readers!! I have 6 pair, I love your Sunglasses!! BUT!!!!!!! I need reader SUNGLASSES from Prive Revaux!!!!!  I need to see and read when I'm driving as a Home Health nurse, read the chart, read the directions, and switching back and forth between the sun glasses that are not reader to put on my readers to see the chart, the phone, etc is crazy not to mention frustrating!!!!! I need, as I have asked several times from your company, for some of your very stylish sunglasses to be turned in to READER SUNGLASSES!!!!! Thank you!, Mary Jo

I also contacted Prive Revaux (via their website) when they first started airing on QVC about getting sunglass readers in their line.  They just basically said they don't carry sunglass readers.  I let them know that I thought a lot of ladies would be interested in buying stylish sunglass readers. I wish they would reconsider and make a line of sunglass readers.

Trusted Contributor

@BlueTopazGem @MILKI 

Oh thank you so much, Blue Topaz! That's great to contact the company! I think the sunglass readers would be the next step for Prive Reveaux because they started as a hip sunglass brand, added readers, and now all they have to do is combine those two categories...lol

MILKI, I am in Northern California too! Thank you for being a registered nurse...doing God's work on the road. I hope you are not driving around TODAY though because the wind and rain are wild out there. It took me forever to negotiate the freeway to get to work this AM. Drive carefully! Heart