Valued Contributor

Re: What happened to Peacemanor /Blueskies

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why can't people just wait until midnight of the day it's presented?  I've never seen a TSV so exciting I was hyperventilating with anticipation waiting for it.  I wish... 

honestly @Kachina624 , i am kind of glad they went back to not revealing it until midnight or a few hours before. 

Me too! It adds an element of surprise and makes it fun again. 

Honored Contributor

I Have been a fan of Blue Skies for many years. I like knowing in advance what specials are coming up.

If I am interested in purchasing an item and I know it will be a TSV ..I wait till that time to purchase. All good things seem to be coming to an end.

New Contributor

BECAUSE IT WAS A LOT OF FUN SEEING THINGS IN ADVANCE AND HAVING SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO --- AND IT ALLOWED ME TO SEE THINGS IN ADVANCE WHICH ALLOWED ME TO BEST USE WHAT MONEY I HAVE FOR WHAT I NEED/WANT THE MOST VS BUYING SOMETHING ONLY TO HAVE SOMETHING BETTER OR THAT I WOULD WANT MORE - JUST DAYS LATER - IT WAS A GREAT FUN THING AND I WAS LOOKING FOR IT TONIGHT ONLY TO FIND OUT SHE IS NOT DOING IT ANYMORE AND WAS BEYOND DISAPPOINTED.   IT WAS LIKE LOOKING AT A CATALOG - SOMETHING WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANYMORE IN THE NAME OF BEING GREEN AND 'GLOBAL WARMING.'   I WILL MISS THESE RESULTS TO LOOK AT QUITE A BIT.  SO DISAPPOINTING.

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why can't people just wait until midnight of the day it's presented?  I've never seen a TSV so exciting I was hyperventilating with anticipation waiting for it.  I wish... 

There are some of us who are looking for specific items by vendors who happen to be scheduled for a TSV.  Knowing in advance what the TSV may be helps in deciding on QVC price with unique pack up or bare product from retailer.  Example...You may be thinking about a Ninja Kitchen product and have been watching their website for pricing discounts or sale and see they would be offering TSV that quite possibly may be the item you're looking for - maybe not teh lowest price but maybe the color you want or the specific accessories/attachments in the QVC packup.  Not everyone falls into the category you seem to be painting...

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some bloggers actually conduct their blog as their business and count on affiliate commissions, product discounts or advance sale notices.  That brings eyeballs to their site which draw visitors to merchant ads that also generate commissions.  It's a cottage business called "content creators".  Do you actually think all those people posting videos on Youtube do so because they like to simply post videos?  Many of those content creators earn 6-figure incomes.

@beach-mom wrote:

How hard would it be for any blogger to post this? Couldn't they find one that would do it for free? I would - if I was a blogger!   Smiley Wink