Honored Contributor

mine finally arrived today......all three pair in one big box.

the TSVs are perfect......got navy and black. they feel just as good as my other vionics. they are pretty much the only thongs i can wear that dont bother the space between my big toe and second toe. love the arch support and had no trouble with them at all. i own other versions of this style and they all feel the same.

the other pair are also thongs, but with more of a lift. received those in white.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Check ross for vionics.  1/3 the price.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Check ross for vionics.  1/3 the price.

They are not the same and the styles, sizing are not there.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

There seems to be a love/hate relationship with Vionic.  I wish I could say I was on the love side. I pre-ordered so received mine within a few days.

Despite the fact I'm a 6.5 or 7, I took the advice given and ordered down to 6.  The fit was fine and the rose gold color was a nice color. As soon as I opened the box, there was an odor and from there things got worse.  The only leather on the shoe is the band.  As others pointed out, the sole doesn't bend.  The arch is extremely hard and high.  As another person said, it's like walking on golf balls.

If you can wear Vionics enjoy them.  My biggest complaint is in the presentations I've watched, they make it sound like everyone can comfortably wear them.

I've tried other styles with no success.

Respected Contributor

Oh my, the presentation with the black Sharpie on the ankle.  Can't Liam come up with something else???"