Frequent Contributor

Your comment hit it perfectly. I received mine on Saturday and I finally tried them on yesterday. I am used to Clarks' fit and feel and these just felt "off". I think it is the heavy non-flexible sole combined with the high arch. This is my first pair of Vionics so I don't know whether that's how they all fit or whether my foot is weirdly shaped. Not sure whether I will keep them; guess I'll wear them for a bit indoors before I decide.

Contributor

Well. it's 6/13 and they are still in process. So, that's 11 days since order was placed. I even posted on Liam's FB page and nothing. Ridiculous!! QVC and Vionic should be so embarassed!! I wonder how many orders this happened with? I called CS and the rep told me they had power outage that may have affected the counter for calculating pairs left of colors and sizes. Huh? The power outage was 5 days after the TSV day. They just say anything to make an excuse.

Bobbi

Contributor

I ordered the Vionic TSV and the next morning called customer service to change the size and was told that since they were being processed, that I could not change the size.  I was also told that I would probably receive them quickly, probably Thursday of that week.  I finally received them on June 12  My order was in the processing status for at least one week - couldn't understandl

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

I just read your post re: dangerous walking.

Well, today I wore a pair of new Vionics from Q (mona) trying to break them in .... I almost broke a leg instead!

The arch, short footbed or something is "off".  I ordered my reg size 10 which I own many pairs in the Tide version ..

I went to WM walking to the store I suddenly twisted my foot and took a hard fall.  The shoe does not move I guess ...after total embarrassment and not being able to get up🙁 2 very nice people came over to help me.  I threw those crappy shoes in the trunk and drove home barefoot.  I actually went to dr. I twisted/sprained my ankle....ugh!

So I'm glad it's not just me something is definitely wrong with these Vionics....like I said I've been wearing various pairs of Tide style since they came on Q!!!

I will be trashing $60!!!

Regular Contributor

I ordered the Vionic leather strap "flip flop" style TSV in navy.  They arrived on 6/10.  

I will use these to walk on my tile floors at home.  I have plantar fascitis and the tile is hard on my feet.  I have a high arch and like the support.  These are working fine for me. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@gidgetgh

I just read your post re: dangerous walking.

Well, today I wore a pair of new Vionics from Q (mona) trying to break them in .... I almost broke a leg instead!

The arch, short footbed or something is "off".  I ordered my reg size 10 which I own many pairs in the Tide version ..

I went to WM walking to the store I suddenly twisted my foot and took a hard fall.  The shoe does not move I guess ...after total embarrassment and not being able to get up🙁 2 very nice people came over to help me.  I threw those crappy shoes in the trunk and drove home barefoot.  I actually went to dr. I twisted/sprained my ankle....ugh!

So I'm glad it's not just me something is definitely wrong with these Vionics....like I said I've been wearing various pairs of Tide style since they came on Q!!!

I will be trashing $60!!!

@homedecor1- Wow!  I'm so sorry.  Thankfully, twist/sprain is all you did.

I know the Vionics work great for many people, but I guess that my feet just aren't meant for them.  They did not work for me at all.  Wearing a pair of shoes shouldn't be that difficult.

Take care while your ankle heals.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I ordered rose gold.  I love mine.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I have tried 3 different pairs of Vionics and only kept one.  The arch is not for me, my feel hurt after walking in them.  I kept the one pair only because they really were cute and I could wear them for occassions that did not require walking all day.  I am over the Vionic hype they don't work for me but I can see how others will like them.

Super Contributor

I had read so many great comments about Vionics, so I thought it was just me when I finally ordered a pair and they hurt my feet so bad. The arch was way too high and the footbed didn't bend at all. So very uncomfortable!

Contributor

This is my second pair of vionics.  They definitely feel cheap.  esoecially the leather strap, which doesn't look leather.  It looks plastic.  The backing of the leather feels like a cheap felt.  The footbed is unusually hard.  Like you are standing on a rock.  Mediocre.  Not pleased.  Still on the fence about them.  They offer good support but look cheap and are not like my other comfy vionics.