Contributor

Anybody else order TSV and still "in process" and it's 2 pairs, 2 different colors. Just went on live chat and rep told me there is a delay from manufacturer of 2-3 days and they have no estimated date to ship.The order was placed 6/2/18. I am really mad. I don't usually care but why accept orders if you cannot fill them. I know that some have received theirs already. Order still shows EDD 6/11/18. I guess that isn't going to happen. Should have ordered some from Amazon. QVC shipping sucks!

Honored Contributor

yes, ordered and still "in process"!!!  I called CS to CANCEL because I wanted the one pair for my trip (this week) and found at my local store a nice sale.

Go figure -- can't cancel (I will return to sender) but why go through the process of processing them to send me to only be returned!!

Seems like a "oversell" situation to me!!!

Respected Contributor

The same thing is happening with my order. In the meantime, they have my payment.  I already paid with my QVC gift card.  This does not make me happy.  It certainly will make me reconsider when I see another product I like and may want to buy.  I'll look elsewhere too.

Respected Contributor

@bjabuceye@maximillian@homedecor1  My order is delayed as well.  My email said a 2-3 day delay, so who knows when I'll get them.  

I haven't tried to cancel but may consider if this goes on another week or too.  It would have been nice if in the "we have to delay your order" email, that they would have taken $5 off the cost of each pair....then I would have been a happy camper instead of thinking like others that they did a major oversell.  I bought two pair and it was early, so my colors weren't even close to selling out when I placed the order. 

Perhaps a refresher course is due for QVC leadership on how to make customers happy when delays occur instead of disappointed with the same ole "We're truly sorry for the wait" and "we appreciate your patience". 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry your orders are delayed.

I received mine Friday and sent them back yesterday.  They were my first pair of Vionics and I guess they're not meant for my feet.

It actually felt dangerous walking in them.  Very heavy, very uncomfortable and actually painful.

For those still waiting for orders, I hope they work for you.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh Interesting that you said they felt dangerous walking in them.  I felt the same way.  I returned mine also.  For me it was the very high arch.  I was walking over to the side so much I nearly twisted my ankle twice.  The popularity of the TSV Tide thong makes me think this is different from the previous versions, but since it was my 1st pair, I don’t know.

I have a different Vionic sandal, with straps across the top, and I love those.  They are one of the best sandals I own. Perhaps I just need that stability on the sides of the sandal for me to wear that kind of arch support.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@gidgetgh Interesting that you said they felt dangerous walking in them.  I felt the same way.  I returned mine also.  For me it was the very high arch.  I was walking over to the side so much I nearly twisted my ankle twice.  The popularity of the TSV Tide thong makes me think this is different from the previous versions, but since it was my 1st pair, I don’t know.

I have a different Vionic sandal, with straps across the top, and I love those.  They are one of the best sandals I own. Perhaps I just need that stability on the sides of the sandal for me to wear that kind of arch support.  

@Caaareful Shopper- yes.  I kept teetering to the sides and I felt like I was trying to lift heavy planks attached to the bottoms of my feet. I do not need to fall and twist or break an ankle from a pair of shoes. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

They should allow orders to be cancelled if they can't fill them in a timely manner...you can buy this brand elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

mine are still showing as "in process." i did not receive any email regarding a delay. i ordered two of the TSV and one in another style.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I ordered 2 pair on TSV day and tried to cancel the order the next day. Of course they were “in the process of shipping” and could not be cancelled. A week later, and my order is still “in process”, and I have heard nothing from the Q as to why the shipment is delayed. So aggravating.