QVC Community

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

@enid1 wrote:

I have a disability on my left foot, so I need shoes that fit snug around my heel if there are no straps or laces.  I usually wear wide sizes because of my right foot, so will the wide be too loose for my left foot? What is your suggestion whether to order the medium or wide? I don't want to slip out of them.

Thank you!

Hi enid1,

This is a tough one as it's a slip on style. If you wante dto try the TSV, i'd recommend sticking with the wide to fit your right foot. One other possible alternative might be to try a lace up style. We introduced the Python today, which has the same outsole as the Hydra. The lace up style might help with the slippage of the left foot. Hope this helps.

QVC Community

@Fallon wrote:

I got my first pair of Vionics last week & I'm in love!  They've been on my feet ever since they arrived. But now I'm worried I'm going to wear them out since I'm wearing them so much. Will the insert go flat if you where them a lot?

HI Fallon, Liam here. Not sure if Joakim was able to get back to you. The angles on the orthotic will flatten a little after time. The best rule to look at is return of symptom - if you start to feel unsupported or start to feel some aches and pains coming back then it may be time to replace the insert. 

Frequent Contributor

HI Liam and Joakim:

I ordered the size 5 with my normal shoe size being 5.5.   I do have problems with bunions  so I'm wondering if I should have ordered size 6.  Thank you..

I think these run really small.  I have to return mine.

Contributor

Liam, I've been wearing Orthaheels for almost 2 years. I was purchasing my Birkenstock size or a 41/10. But because my feet are narrow I can only wear some of the flip flops.

Now I've discovered that I may only need a 9, even with my toe problems.

But they are all too wide. I purchased the Hydra in my correct shoe size of 9 1//2 and the heel is too big and the shoe is mushy! I like a harder sole.

I would like to again suggest narrow shoes al least in the heel. Or, SINCE THAT ISN'T AN OPTION WHAT ABOUT MAKING A BACK STRAP AVAILABLE FOR ALL CLOGS ETC? ALL SHOES COULD HAVE A FANCY BUTTON/FLOWER/DECORATION THAT WOULD SNAP OFF AND A STRAP WITH ADJUSTMENT COULD STRAP ON.

They could even be sold as an extra set or just included with the shoes but be able to be removed to use on other shoes same as the insoles.

I recently purchased the black quilted slippers with the tassles. I bought a 9 but even they are getting too wide. I am going to add a strap myself to help them stay on my feet. I love these slippers so much better than my old Gemma's.

Oh,and please lower the prices, try are very expensive! Thanks for listening!!

Can you talk about sizing and what 1/2 sizes should wear please?
QVC Community

@Dragonfly0901 wrote:
Can you talk about sizing and what 1/2 sizes should wear please?

Gday @Dragonfly0901.  Half sizes should go down in these and we have both medium or wide to pick from.  Thanks - Steve.

New Contributor

I am looking for a Mary Jane type shoe in wide. You don't seem to have any currently. Will some be coming?