New Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

On the TSV Im not sure whether to order Medium or wide because he said it is a generous fit. Some shoes I wear medium and some wide. Help!!!

New Contributor

I wear a 5 1/2 shoe and the today special only gives me an option of 5 or 6.  Which size should I order.  I have a small narrow foot.

Super Contributor

@novena9love wrote:

I wear a 5 1/2 shoe and the today special only gives me an option of 5 or 6.  Which size should I order.  I have a small narrow foot.

I would love an answer to this as well.  I wear 5.5 in Aerosoles and Skechers but a 6 in other shoes.  What size should I order???  Help!

Does the mesh top have any stretch to it and how should it be cleaned?

Also, I have a high instep and am concerned it might be too snug. Should I size up?

QVC Community

@Escoma wrote:

On the TSV Im not sure whether to order Medium or wide because he said it is a generous fit. Some shoes I wear medium and some wide. Help!!!

Hi Escoma,

The TSV does have the Viofit technology which is a shim that you can place under the orthodic which will give just a bit more of a snug fit.  I would go with the width that you usually go with.  Thanks again.

QVC Community

@lemonbalm wrote:

Does the mesh top have any stretch to it and how should it be cleaned?

Also, I have a high instep and am concerned it might be too snug. Should I size up?

Hi lemonbalm, thanks for joining us.  The vamp on the TSV is a bit generous, but I would'nt say it stretches a lot.  As far as cleaning, I would just take a damp cloth and wipe it down and let it dry naturally out of sun light.  Thanks and hope you enjoy Hydra.

QVC Community

@novena9love wrote:

Hi there,

I would recommend the 5.  The TSV does have a bit of a generous fit to it, but also we have included our Viofit technology which is a shim that fits under the orthodic on the inside.  That will also give a bit more of a snug fit if you like.  Thanks so much.

I wear a 9 in the quilted vionic slipper and like to wear socks with cushioning like thorlos or smart wools.  My ankle rolls to the outside.  Would this shoe give me enough support or would I be better off with one of the sneakers with laces.  Is there alot of difference between the wide and M sizes?   Thanks,  I love the slippers they have helped my plantar fascitis!  

QVC Community

@Tired Mom wrote:

I wear a 9 in the quilted vionic slipper and like to wear socks with cushioning like thorlos or smart wools.  My ankle rolls to the outside.  Would this shoe give me enough support or would I be better off with one of the sneakers with laces.  Is there alot of difference between the wide and M sizes?   Thanks,  I love the slippers they have helped my plantar fascitis!  

Hi Tired Mom,

All of our footwear has the Orthaheel technology, so I do think you will get the support you're looking for whether you get our lace up or the TSV Hydra.  There is a noticeable difference in the medium to wide.  If you choose the Hydra TSV, it does have a bit of a generous fit, so keep that in mind when ordering.  Thanks so much for joining us.

Highlighted
QVC Community

@Keajaaraa wrote:

Do you recommend sizing up/down?  I'm a 6 1/2M.  

Hi there Keajaaraa, thanks for joining us.  I would go with your 6 1/2M size.  The TSV comes in both whole and half sizes, as well as medium and wide.  The Viofit insert that you get with the TSV will help to customize your fit if you need to use it.  Thanks so much.