QVC Community

@Beeweaver wrote:

@RareShopperDT wrote:

I wear a 5 & 1/2 medium.  I have noticed on the QVC website that Vionic never carries my size even though the presentations always say that it will be offered.  I am confused.  Does Vionic not offer 5 & 1/2 medium?

Thank you!

I am confused as well.  I usually wear a 5.5 or 6.  I'm a 5.5 in Aerosoles, Skechers, and Ann Klein shoes.  Other shoes, I will wear a 6.  Since they aren't offering a 5.5, I have no idea what to order and not willing to have to return them.  Help!

Hi Beeweaver,

The TSV is true to size, but does run just a bit generous.  Since we do include the Viofit insert, so you can customize your fit. The insert does fit under the orthodic inside and will give just a bit more snug fit if you need.  Thanks

New Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

I wear a 9.5 narrow (2A) size shoe and have asked before about when ya'll will start making narrow width shoes.  I love the idea of arch support in a shoe as I also have a high arch but medium width is too wide.  I heard this shoe has additional inserts to tighten it up, but wonder if that will just take depth away from the shoe and cause the shoe to rub on top of toes?

Occasional Visitor

Hello,  Is TSV  a good walking shoe and should I stay true to size ??  Thanks for all the colors....Smiley Happy

Happy New Year  !!!!Smiley Very Happy

New Contributor

Hello.. I have a question regarding Vionics ... I broke my foot in summer 3rd & 4th metatarsal fracture... After healing I developed plantar fasciitis... Been trying to find a shoe that will support BOTH areas... Could these work?? Also I have a very narrow heal. Wear a 7-1/2 - 8 .. What would be best size? So glad I gets chance to chat. Thank you so much!

Are these washable?

New Contributor

I have about ten pairs of vionics. They are the only shoe I can wear that doesn't bother my back. I bought a pair of these last week and was dissapointed that my toe rubs right at the tip of the shoe but I know that a size 11 will be too big. Why can;t you make a size 101/2 in the closed toe styles. All my other styles are sandals.

Hi I love Vionics ! I'm on my feet all day as a teacher and they are great to reduce back and knee pain. My one problem with the brand is the toe boxes are narrow and low (for me ) on the more stylish shoes. I'm a 9m and I find the 9 Vionic is too big in slip on styles and 8.5 tight. 😕 The sneakers as well were too narrow in the box. I'd love to get boots abut I'm afraid the toe box looks narrow. I started transitioning my shoe wardrobe to Vionic but only found that the flip flop sandal and open back low mule worked for me. 

Sizing suggestions ? 

Ps - it's difficult to find retailers that carry the full line to try for size and it's gotten costly to return to qvc. 

Hi, I want so badly to weat Vionic.  I have tried a sandal and a slipper and both seem to big.  I normally wear a sz 7 and  sometimes a 71/2.

I ordered a sz 7 in Vionic both sandal and slipper but they seem to big.  The support doesn't seem to fit my foot.

Does Vionic run small?  I never wear the sandal because it just doesn't fit my foot.  And,  I guess I will return the slipper.

Thanks so much, 

GramNana

Your shoes off 1/2 sizes but I was wondering why you don't offer a size 5 1/2?  It is very difficult to find my size in shoes and I get always get excited when I see the size 5 offered, but then you skip to 6.  I ordered a size 6 in a sandal and they were too big which meant the arch did not hit me in the right place.  The size 5 are too small.  I don't want to even try a 5 or 6 because they  most like won't work and then it cost me for return shipping.

Super Contributor

@TonyaC wrote:

Your shoes off 1/2 sizes but I was wondering why you don't offer a size 5 1/2?  It is very difficult to find my size in shoes and I get always get excited when I see the size 5 offered, but then you skip to 6.  I ordered a size 6 in a sandal and they were too big which meant the arch did not hit me in the right place.  The size 5 are too small.  I don't want to even try a 5 or 6 because they  most like won't work and then it cost me for return shipping.

I'm in the same boat!  I think I am just going to order the set of 2 different inserts and use them in the shoes that I already own.  That way, I am dealing with a known commodity.