Occasional Contributor

Anyone have any info on the upcoming Halo TSV?  I believe it is Tuesday midnight going into Wednesday of next week (1/26-1/27).

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

It wasn't in the InsideQ magazine, so I have no idea. If you don't get InsideQ, do a web search for the Blue Skies for Me blog. She posts all of the pre-sale TSV items from the InsideQ magazine every month.

Meanwhile, you might want to check out Anker chargers. They offer more power for less money, but they don't come in cute colors or patterns, they're just solid utility devices.

Trusted Contributor

Just got my advance order email. It's a portable charger & car jump-starter with floodlight. It's just under $100.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone for your help.  I have to say that I am disappointed.  I purchased this product in December (it really does work - started up my dead battery right away!)  at a higher price and now QVC will not honor the TSV price.  I was told I could return mine and reorder but that defeats the purpose, since I'd have to pay return s/h.  I thought they had wonderful customer service, although now I am not so sure.

Respected Contributor

Is it worth it?  I just saw Mary Beth and it took 3 charges to charge the car.  Some of the reviews aren't good and the halo that I bought for my cell phone never held a long charge.  

Contributor

I just tried my Halo today. I purchased it 1 year ago and had only used it for a flashlight and another USB charger. My husbands 1974 V8 Trans Am battery didn't work. I knew he thought it was silly, but the battery was dead anyway--we gave it a try. It worked the first try!!!! His non verbal expressions were like "da#*, this think actually worked". It's now in his vehicle, on his way to work : ) " He really thinks some of the stuff I buy is silly. I'm SOOO happy this contraption worked on his vehicle. Now I will buy more silly items.